- This event has passed.
OSSAM Trekkkers- Bhimashankar Trek
September 28 @ 1:30 am - September 29 @ 7:00 pm UTC+5.51500₹
Trek Cost: Rs. 1500/-
Duration : 02 Day / 01 Night
Trip Date: 28-29th Sep 2019
Region : Bhimashankar (Pune)
Dear Trek Mates,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to Bhimashankar Forest Trek via Shidi Ghat & Ganesh Ghat, Bhimashankar trek is known to be one of the best treks in Sahyadri ranges and we will be ascending via Shirdi Ghat (Ladder route) & descending via Ganesh ghat to make it more interesting.
Highlight of Bhimashankar Trek
- Bhimshankar Jyotirling Temple
- Trek through dense forest & lots of waterfall and water streams.
- Visit Gupta Bhīma Shankar.
Program Itinerary of Bhimashankar Trek:
Meeting point: On 27th Sep, Friday Night: We will be starting with the CST–Karjat Second Last Slow Local (Time table given below)
People may board the same Karjat train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
11:30 pm :CST
11:38 pm: Byculla
11:48 pm: Dadar
11:58 pm: Kurla
12:04 am: Ghatkopar
12:25 am: Thane
12:47 am: Dombivali
12:57 am: Kalyan
01:32 am: Neral
01:48 am: Karjat
- 02.00 am: Give attendance & leave for base village.
- 04.00 am: Reach base village & rest for some time.
- 06.00 am: Wakeup call & have a Breakfast.
● 07.00 am: Introduction & Start trek towards Bhimashankar.
- 11.00 am: Reach Padarwadi via shidi ghat & take lunch break.
- 11.30 am: Resume trek towards bhimashankar temple.
- 02.00 pm: Reach Bhimashankar and settle in home stay for rest.
- 05.00 pm: have a evening snacks, Then free time for sightseeing.
- 08.30 pm: it’s a time for dinner (homemade dinner).
- 09.30 pm: it’s a time to say “Good Night”.
- 05.00 am: Wake up time & get freshup.
- 06.00 am: Take bhimashankar shiv ling darshan & take blessing form God Shiva.
- 07.00 am: Have a breakfast.
- 07.30 am: Start small trek towards Gupta bhimashankar.
- 08.30 am: Reach Gupta bhimashankar and enjoy in waterfall.
- 09.00 am: start retrun trek towards bhimashankar.
- 10.00 am: reach bhimashankar and pack your bags for return journey.
- 10.30 am: Start return trek towards base village.
- 12.30 pm: Reach padarwadi & have a lunch (Junka-bhakar).
- 01.00 pm: resume trek to base village.
- 03.30 pm: Reach base village & have evening snacks.
- 04.30 pm: Start return journey towards Karjat station by local transport.
- 06.30 pm: Reach Karjat station & start return journey towards Mumbai by train.
- Bhimashankar trek is open for all age group.
- No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Tour Cost Inclusion
- Karjat to base village & base village to Karjat travel by Local transport.
- Day 01: Breakfast, Evening snacks, Dinner (Veg).
Day 02: Breakfast, Lunch (Junka-Bhakar), Evening snacks.
- Home stay in group.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
Tour Cost Exclusion
- Saturday lunch.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Saturday lunch box.
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Sleeping bag, Mat, Chaddar.
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
TREK LEADER: Sachin – 9820832107
Rahul – 9821261819
Vipul – 7021581884
mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam trekkers
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 05 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.