- This event has passed.
OSSAM TREKKERS- Peb fort Trek – 25/08/2019
August 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5550₹
Dear Trek Mates,
OSSAM Trekkers is inviting you all for “PEB Fort Trek” on 25th Aug 2019.
Peb fort trek
Trek Cost : 550/-
Duration : 01 Day.
Trip Date : 25th Aug 2019
Region : Matheran
Peb Fort / Vikatgad Fort is a fort located 19km from Karjat, in Raigad district, of Maharashtra. This fort is in continuation with the Malang gad, Tauli Hill and Chanderi fort of the Matheran Hill Range. Vikatgad is a favourite destination for the one day trekkers. The trek path to Vikatgad is along deep ravines and cliffs. Its closeness to Matheran and Neral is attracting a large number of trekkers on weekends. The forest dept. and local villagers are doing plantation and some restoration works on the fort.
Meeting point: Sunday Morning 25th Aug 2019, 08.00 am at Neral Station, near ticket counter.
Day 01 :
On 25th Aug, Sunday morning: We will be starting with the CST–KARJAT Local (Time table given below and take return ticket of Karjat Station)
People may board the same Karjat train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly.
06:10 am: CST
06:10 am: Byculla
06:24 am: Dadar
06:31 am: Kurla
06:35 am: Ghatkopar
06:49 am: Thane
07.02 am: Dombivali
07.13 am: Kalyan
07.50 am: Neral
- 08.00 am: Give attendance & Have a breakfast.
- 08.45 am: After breakfast start travel towards PEB fort trek starting point.
- 09.30 am: After introduction start trek towards Peb fort trough railway route, waterfall and amazing nature.
- 11.30 am: Reach Peb fort & explore the fort.
- 12.30 pm: have a lunch & photography season.
- 01.30 pm: Start return trek towards base village.
● 04.00 pm: Reach Dasuri naka & travel towards Neral station by local transport.
- 04.30 pm: Reach Neral station & have a snacks.
- 05.30 pm: Start return journey towards Mumbai by local train.
Tour Cost Inclusion
- Breakfast, Evening Snacks.
- Transport charges Matheran to Trekking starting point & return to Neral station.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
Tour Cost Exclusion
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Lunch box
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Peb fort trek is open for all age group.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
Trek Leader: Sachin: 9820832107 / 9326367058.
Vipul : 7021581884
Sachin Mestry – 98208 32107 / 9326367058
Rahul Hande – 98212 61819
Hemant Arsule – 98677 11026
Or mail us on: ossamtrekkers2019.com
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
Phone pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 10 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.