- This event has passed.
Ossam Trekkers- Irshalgad Trek
September 29 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pm UTC+5.5600₹
Trek Cost : Rs. 600/-
Duration : 01 Day
Grade : Medium
Trek Date: 29th Sep 2019
Dear Trek buddies,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to Irshalgad monsoon trek on 29th Sep 2019.
Meeting point: On 23th Sep, 07.30 am at Panvel station.
- 07.00 am: Give attendance & have a breakfast.
- 07.30 am: Leave for base village
- 08.15 am: Reach base village.
- 08.30 am: Introduction & Start trek Irshalgad.
- 11.30 am: Reach Irshalgad and explore it.
- 12.30 pm: Have a luch ( Carry you lunch box).
- 01.30 pm: Start desending towards base village.
- 04.30 pm: Reach base village and start travel towards panvel station ( In route will have snacks)
- 06.00 pm: Reach Panvel station and time to say bye to all trek buddies.
- Irshalgad trek is open for all age group.
- No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Trek Cost Inclusion
- Panvel to base village & base village to Panvel travel by Local transport.
- Breakfast, Evening snacks.
- Irshalgad trek with 100% safety
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
Trek Cost Exclusion
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Trekking Shoes with good grip.
- Rain coat, Sleeping bag or Chadar.
- Photo ID card.
- Minimum 2 liters water.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits).
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Any personal medicine.
*Note: Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.*
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
TREK LEADER: Sachin – 9820832107
Vipul – 7021581884
Rahul – 9821261819
mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam trekkers
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost.
● If cancellation is done 05 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.