- This event has passed.
Ossam Trekkers- Ganpatigada Waterfall Trek & Rappelling- 22/09/2019
September 22 @ 12:30 am - 7:00 pm UTC+5.51350₹
“Ganpatigada Waterfall Trek & Rappelling”
Trek Cost : Rs. 1350/-
Duration : 01 Day
Grade : Medium
Trek Date: 22th Sep 2019
Dear Trek buddies,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to Gantigadad caves waterfall trek & rappelling with superb adventures experience and enjoy the beautiful waterfall.
Itinerary of Ganpatigadad caves waterfall trek & rappelling:
Meeting point: On 22th Sep, 12.30 am at kalyan station near Deepak hotel.
- 12.30 am: Give attendance & leave for base village.
- 02.30 am: Reach base village & rest for some time.
- 05.00 am: Wakeup call & have a Breakfast.
● 06.00 am: Introduction & Start trek towards Ganpatigadad caves.
- 08.30 am: Reach Ganpatigadad caves.
- 09.30 am: after Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity. Enjoy the thrill of Ganpatigadad Waterfall Rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
- 01.00 pm: have a lunch ( local village food)
- 01.30 pm: resume rappelling.
- 03.00 pm: start return trek towards base village after rappelling activities end.
- 04.30 pm: Reach base village and have a snacks.
- 05.00 pm: Start return travel towards kalyan station by local transport.
- 06.30 pm: Reach Kalyan and time to say bye to all trek buddies.
- Ganpatigadad waterfall trek is open for all age group.
- No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Trek Cost Inclusion
- Kalyan to base village & base village to Kalyan travel by Local transport.
- Breakfast, Lunch, snacks.
- Rappelling activities with 100% safety
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
Trek Cost Exclusion
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Trekking Shoes with good grip.
- Rain coat, Sleeping bag or Chadar.
- Photo ID card.
- Minimum 2 liters water.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits).
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Any personal medicine.
*Note: Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.*
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
TREK LEADER: Sachin – 9820832107
Rahul – 9821261819
Vipul – 7021581884
mail us on: email@example.com
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam trekkers
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost.
● If cancellation is done 05 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.