OSSAM Trekkers-Chopta-Tungnath-Chandrashila-Deroiatal lake Trek
November 18 @ 6:00 am - November 21 @ 8:00 pm UTC+5.56499₹
“Chopta- Tungnath Temple- Chandrashila Peak-Deoriatal lake Trek”
Trek Cost: 6499/- only
Duration : 04 Day / 04 Night
Trip Date: 18-21th Nov 2019
Region : Uttarakhand
Dear Trek Buddies,
OSSAM Trekkers Invites you to Chopta- Tungnath Temple- Chandrashila Peak-Deoriatal lake.
Tungnath peacefully adorned on the Chandranath Parvat is the highest Shiva temple in the world and the highest Panch Kedar temple of Uttarakhand.
It is the third (Tritiya Kedar) in the pecking order of the Panch Kedars. Tungnath is perched at an elevation of 3, 680 metres above sea level and is considered to be more than 1,000 years old.
Chandrashia Peak :
Chandrashila is summit of the Tungnath . It literally means “Moon Rock”. It is located at a height of about 4,000 metres (13,000 ft) above sea level. This peak provides views of the Himalayas, including Nandadevi, Trisul, Kedar Peak, Bandarpunch and Chaukhamba peaks.
Chopta ( Mini Switzerland) :
Chopta is a picturesque hamlet which is still unexplored by travelers, is also famous as “Mini Switzerland of Uttarakhand“. Wake up with cool salubrious breeze and chirping of birds in Chopta which is a far cry from the blaring horns of the cities and other hill stations, morning view from Chopta is invigorating when the crimson rays of sun kisses the snow laden Himalayas.
Deoria Tal (also Devaria’ or ‘Deoriya) is a lake about 3 km (1.9 mi) from the villages of Mastura and Sari on the Ukhimath–Chopta road in Uttarakhand. At an altitude of 2,438 meters (7,999 ft), it has heavily wooded, lush green surroundings with snow-covered mountains (Chaukhamba is one of them) in the backdrop.
Tour Cost Inclusion
- Haridwar to Haridwar travel by private local transport.
- Night stay in hotel / Tent (Sharing basic).
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- Meal ( Morning Breakfast , Lunch, Evening Tea ) during the trek.
- All permit & entry fees.
Itinerary of Trek:
Day 01: Drive Haridwar-Sari
- Pick Up Point- Haridwar Railway Station (06.00 am)
- Driving towards Sari village.
- Night stay in Sari (Network Availability till Sari)
Day 02: Sari – Deoriatal lake – Chopta
- Early morning we start short trek towards Deoriatal lake ( 2 hrs),
- You will be trekking to see the beautiful Deoriatal, a high altitude lake.
- Spend some time here trying to capture the perfect reflection of the mighty Chaukhamba in the lake.
- From here, you will be retracing your steps back to Sari, and then drive to Chopta (1 Hrs).
- Night stay in chopta in Tent.
Day 03: Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila – Chopta
- The trekking for the day begins from here as you start climbing the mountain to reach the famous temple of Tungnath.
- Reach the temple of Tungnath. You will be stopping here for some refreshments before beginning the final climb up to the summit “Chandrashila Peak”.
- On top of Chandrashila peak, Spend an amazing time here looking at some of the giants of the Himalayas from up close. You will get to see the famous peaks of Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Chaukhamba.
- Descend back down to Chopta and overnight stay in tents.
Day 04: Drive Chopta – Haridwar
- Early morning start drive towards Haridwar.
- Late evening will reach Haridwar.
- Overnight stay at Haridwar. where the experience will come to an end.
- Chopta- Tungnath Temple- Chandrashila Peak-Deoriatal lake Trek is open for all age group.
- Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Tour Cost Exclusion
- Mumbai to Haridwar (return) travel cost.
- Diner, Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
TREK LEADER: Sachin – 9820832107
Rahul – 9821261819
Vipul – 7021581884
mail us on: email@example.com
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam trekkers
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 05 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.