- This event has passed.
OSSAM JOURNEYS- Kothligad (Peth) fort trek-23/06/2019
June 23 @ 1:50 am - 4:00 pm UTC+5.5850₹
*Monsoon Trek to “Kothaligad (Peth) fort”*
*Trek Cost: Rs. 850/-*
*Duration :* 01 Day.
*Trip Date :* 23th Jun 2019
*Region :* Karjat
Kothaligad is more commonly known as the fort of Peth because the village of Peth is situated at its base. The pinnacle of the Peth can be seen from the village. On reaching the top of the fort, we see caves carved in huge rocks. Along the Bhairoba cave, steps are carved leading the pinnacle. Small water tanks and some cannon balls are scattered on the fort. The first one is the cave of Goddess, besides which is a water cistern and the last one is the specious Bhairoba cave. A flat floor and well-sculpted pillars are specialty of the cave.
*Meeting point:* Sunday Morning 23rd June 2019, 01.50 am at Karjat Station, near ticket counter.
*Day 0 :*
On 22nd June, Saturday Night: We will be starting with the CST–KARJAT Local (Time table given below and take return ticket of Karjat Station)
People may board the same Karjat train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly.
11:30 pm: CST
11:38 pm: Byculla
11:48 pm: Dadar
11:58 pm: Kurla
12:04 pm: Ghatkopar
12:20 pm: Mulund
12:24 pm: Thane
12:47 pm: Dombivali
12:57 am: Kalyan
01:48 am: Karjat
*● 01.50 am:* Give attendance & leave for base village.
*● 03.00 am:* Reach base village & Rest for some time.
*● 06.00 am:* Wakeup call & fresh up.
*● 06.30 am:* Have delicious breakfast.
*● 07.00 am:* Introduction & Start trek.
*● 09.30 am:* Reach the fort top & explore the fort.
*● 11.30 am:* Trek back to base village.
*● 02.00 pm:* Enjoy lunch made by the local villager.
*● 03.00 pm:* Start journey towards Karjat.
*● 04.30 pm:* Reach Karjat & start return journeys towards Mumbai.
*Tour Cost Inclusion*
- Karjat to Karjat travel by local transport.
- Breakfast, delicious lunch made by local villager.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
*Tour Cost Exclusion*
- Mumbai to karjat (return) Train fare.
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
*Things to carry:-*
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Kothaligad ( Peth) fort trek is open for all age group.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
- Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
*To register call/ WhatsApp*
*Sachin Mestry – 98208 32107 / 9326367058*
*Rahul Hande – 98212 61819*
*Hemant Arsule – 98677 11026*
*Snehal Patil – 99878 28656*
Or mail us on: [email protected]
Or log on our website – www.ossamjourneys.com
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
*Name: Sachin Mestry*
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 10 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.