- This event has passed.
Ossam journeys – Devkund Waterfall trek- 30/06/2019
June 30 @ 11:30 pm UTC+5.51300₹
*Special Monsoon Trek to “DEVKUND WATERFALL”*
*Trek Cost: Rs. 1300/-*
*Duration :* 01 Day / 01 Night
*Trip Date :* 23th Jun 2019
*Batch size :* 50 participants (Maximum)
*Region :* Mangaon (Raigad)
“Devkund” means “The bathtub of Gods and Goddesses” is a scenic spot, the first sight of this beauty leaves you spellbound by its humongous size. This waterfall is located inside the forest after about an 2hrs trek from the nearby small village called ‘Bhira’ in Maharashtra. Region is dense, beautiful and filled with various shades of green; Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness. Enjoy this vast space of peacefulness along with us.
*Highlight of Devkund Waterfall Trek*
- Magnificent waterfall
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfall.
- Clean bluish green water.
- Trek through dense forest and water streams.
*Meeting point:* Saturday night 22nd June 2019, 11.45 pm pick up from Goregaon (Oberoi Mall).
*● 12.00 am:* Give attendance & leave for base village (Bhira)
*● 05.00 am:* Reach base village & freshen up.
*● 06.00 am:* Breakfast.
*● 06.30 am:* Introduction & Start trek.
*● 10.00 am:* Reach the marvelous waterfall & enjoy the waterfall.
*● 11.30 am:* Trek back to base village.
*● 01.30 pm:* Enjoy lunch made by the local villager.
*● 03.00 pm:* Start journey towards Mumbai, tea & snacks on-route.
*● 09.00 pm:* Reach Mumbai approximately (Depends on traffic conditions)
*Tour Cost Inclusion*
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel by private bus.
- Breakfast, delicious lunch made by local villager & Evening snacks.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
*Tour Cost Exclusion*
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
*Things to carry:-*
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Devkund waterfall trek is open for all age group.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
- Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
*To register call/ WhatsApp*
*Sachin Mestry – 98208 32107 / 9326367058*
*Rahul Hande – 98212 61819*
*Snehal Patil – 99878 28656*
*Hemant Arsule – 98677 11026*
Or mail us on: [email protected]
Or log on our website – www.ossamjourneys.com
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
*Name: Sachin Mestry*
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 10 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.