- This event has passed.
ossam journeys- Andharban Dark Forest Trek – 7th July 2019
July 6 @ 11:30 pm - July 7 @ 9:00 pm UTC+5.51300₹
*Andharban Dark forest Monsoon Trek”*
*Trek Cost: Rs. 1300/-*
*Duration :* 01 Day / 01 Night
*Trip Date :* 07th July 2019
*Batch size :* 30 participants (Maximum)
*Region :* Tamhani Ghart (Pune)
Andharban, by its name, means a dark dense forest. It is a gradual descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. It is one of the most beautiful treks and lots of things to explore. We will be walking on a ridge offering an awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in the first half of the trek (6-8 km). The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 km). The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
*Meeting point:* Saturday night 06th July 2019, 11.45 pm pick up from Goregaon (Oberoi Mall).
11.45: Oberoi mall ( Goregaon- East)
12.10: Jaycoah ( Jogeshwari-East, Hightway)
12.30: Powai ( I.I.T main Gate)
12.45: Airoli Check naka
01.30: Kalamboli Mc Donald’s
*● 11.45 pm:* Give attendance & leave for base village (Bhira)
*● 05.00 am:* Reach base village & Rest in bus till 6.00 am.
*● 06.00 am:* Wakeup call & Breakfast.
*● 07.00 am:* Introduction & Start trek.
*● 11.30 am:* Snacks break time ( We will take lunch at base village after completing this trek, so till that that time please carry sufficient snack to fill your stomachs to control your hungriness )
*● 01.30 pm:* Reach base village & have a Local village lunch ( Veg/ Non Veg )
*● 02.45 pm:* Start journey towards Mumbai, tea & snacks on-route.
*● 09.00 pm:* Reach Mumbai approximately (Depends on traffic conditions)
*Tour Cost Inclusion*
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel by private bus.
- Breakfast, delicious lunch made by local villager & Evening snacks.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
*Tour Cost Exclusion*
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
*Things to carry:-*
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
- Andharban forest trek trek is open for all age group.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
- Basic toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
*To register call/ WhatsApp*
*Sachin Mestry – 98208 32107 / 9326367058*
*Rahul Hande – 98212 61819*
*Snehal Patil – 99878 28656*
*Hemant Arsule – 98677 11026*
Or mail us on: [email protected]
Or log on our website – www.ossamjourneys.com
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
*Google pay – 9820832107*
*NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:*
*Name: Sachin Mestry*
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 10 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.