- This event has passed.
Nisarga Bhraman- Backpack trek to Chitrakoot waterfalls 13 – 15 Sep’19
September 13 @ 8:00 am - September 15 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.54900₹
Region :- Jagdalpur-Chattisgarh
Duration :- 3 nights – 3 days
Grade :- Back pack trek/ tour
Chitrakoot waterFall- (The Niagara Falls of India)-
The Chitrakoot Fall is located on the Indravati River and is the largest waterfall in India and may be the widest waterfall in Asia. It is popularly called as “The Niagara Falls of India”. The height of the waterfall is about 29 metres (95 ft). The wideness of the waterfall depends on the water level in the river Indravati. During monsoon, the water level of the river touches both banks which are nearly 150 m in wide, and the waterfall look like wild in nature. During the rainy season rainbows are created with sun rays reflecting on mist from the waterfall.
Day 1- Friday 13 Sep’19
Catch “12859 -GITANJALI EXP” leaving Mumbai-CSMT @ 06:00 am
Get down at Raipur @ 11:25 pm
Leave for Chitrakoot by private transport
Day 2- Saturday 14 Sep’19
Reach Chitrakoot in morning by 05:30 am
Freshened-up and post B’fast move towards Waterfall
Enjoy photography and explore nearby places
Post dinner start return journey to Raipur
Day 3- Sunday 15 Sep’19
Reach Raipur early morning by 6:00 am
Board “12810 HWH MUMBAI MAIL” train from Raipur @ 09:00 am
Overnight in train
Day 4- Monday 16 Sep’19
Reach Mumbai – CSMT in morning by 05:20 am
Event Cost- Rs. 4,900/- (Four Thousand Nine Only) – Mumbai to Mumbai
- Sleeper class train ticket from Mumbai to Raipur & back
- Saturday B’fast, Lunch, Hi-Tea, Dinner; Sunday B’fast
- Private transport from Raipur to Chitrakoot & Back
- Services of Experienced guide
- Basic Medical kit
- Food during the train journey
- Personal / Accident insurance
- Bottled water, Cold drinks etc.
- Any additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem
- Any other items which is specifically not mentioned in the above INCLUSIONS.
For Registration, Contact – 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 98695 09488/ 99306 91186
To register your seat please transfer event cost in the account below:
Account Name: Nisarga Bhraman Eco Tours
Account No.: 50200024447001 (Current)
RTGS/NEFT/IFSC Code: HDFC0000414
Bank: HDFC Bank
Branch: Shantivan, Borivali (East)
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com or send it over Whats up.
Limited seats, entry on first come first served basis