- This event has passed.
MPA | Pawna Lake Camping
February 15 @ 3:00 pm - February 16 @ 11:00 am UTC+5.5INR 1300
● Event Grade: Easy
● Event Type: Camping
● Location: Lonavala
● Total time to reach base village: 1 hours
● Duration: 1 Night 2 Day
– Rs. 1300/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own )
– Rs. 1600/- Per Person ( Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala )
About Pawna Lake:
One of the best chill out places gaining public attention these days is Pavana lake. Pavana Lake is essentially an artificial lake brought into existence due to the Pavana dam. Scenically blessed, this place is surrounded with historical beauty of Lohgad, Tikona and Tungi forts. Tucked away around 19 kilometers somewhere inside Kamshet, the Pavana Lake offers a soothing outing for the tired city soul. So if you are planning to spend a night under the stars besides the warming campfire in cold winter nights, then this is a perfect one to choose!
● Pawna Lake side
● Pawna dam
● Tent stay near Lake
● Barbeque and Music
● Beauty of Lakeside places
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
For Mumbai Participants
LTT Karaikal EXP | LTT to Lonavla | 12:05 pm to 02:23 pm
Nagarcoil Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:10 pm to 02:38 pm
Hyderabad Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:45 pm to 03:07 pm
For Pune Participants
Pune Lnl Local | Pune to Lonavla | 01:00 pm to 02.20 pm
Meeting Point : Lonavla Railway Station at 02:45 pm
Day 1 – Saturday
● 02:45 pm Meet the Team at Lonavla Railway station
● 03:00 pm Move towards Pavna Lake by Jeep transport
● 04:30 pm Reach Campsite and explore the surrounding
● 05:00 Pm Tent Allocation Activity will be done followed by small introduction Round.
● 05:30 pm Evening Snacks and Tea will be provided.
● 07:30 pm Bonfire BBQ and Music session
● 09:30 pm Dinner time
● 10:30 pm Stories, sharing experiences, fun filled chit-chats and lots of more games. Take rest for the day relaxing under the sky, watching stars.
Day 2 – Sunday
● 06:30 am Wake up call and get fresh.
● 07:00 am Breakfast time
● 07:30 am explore surroundings and Play outdoor games
● 09:30 am leave for the Lonavala railway station
● 10:45 am Catch Mumbai / Pune train or bus from Lonavala
Rs. 1300/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own ) Location will be shared after registration is done.
Rs. 1600/- Per Person ( Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala )
Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
UPI – [email protected]
Google Pay – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
● Travel from Lonavala to Campsite and return
● Tent stay near lake
● Evening and Morning breakfast,tea
● Bonfire and Barbecue, Music
● Saturday night Dinner (veg/ non-veg)
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● ID Card
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water
● Torch, Extra pair of clothes, socks, Windcheater optional
● Mosquito repellent, Cap, Camera Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions:
MPA | Pawna Lake Camping