- This event has passed.
MPA | Kurungwadi Floating Tents
February 15 @ 3:00 pm - February 16 @ 9:30 am UTC+5.5Rs. 1350
● Event Grade: Easy
● Endurance Level: Easy
● Location: Kurungwadi, Igatpuri
● Total time required to reach base: 1.00 hours from Kasara
● Duration: 1 Night – 1 Day
– Rs.1350/- ( Without Transport )
– Rs.1550/- ( With Transport Kasara to Kasara )
About Kurungwadi Camping:
Kurungwadi is a water reservoir and also a new weekend getaway near Igatpuri hill station. The soothing blue-green water of Lake and the surrounding lush green mountains range of sahyadri with gigantic view of Alang, Madan & Kulang fort makes for a great treat to the eyes. Imagine a camping trip with such beautiful surroundings, delicious food made on chulha and the opportunity to make new friends. Pitching up the tent right beside the lake and gathering wood for the campfire surely would make up for the awesome ambiance of this place.
Major Attractions and Activities:
● Floating Tent Experience
● Coracle Ride
● Swimming With Life Jacket
● Card Game
We’ll be boarding the train from the nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
12:33 pm CST
12:40 pm Byculla
12:46 pm Dadar
12:53 pm Kurla
12:57 pm Ghatkopar
01:15 pm Thane
01:28 pm Dombivli
01:37 pm Kalyan
02:47 pm Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station at 03:00 pm
Day 1 – Saturday
● 03.15 pm : Meet the Team at Kasra railway station and move towards Camp Site
● 04.30 pm : Reaching camp site Snacks some Water sports activity
● 06.00 pm : Sunset view at campsite,fun game.etc
● 09:30 pm : Dinner time; enjoy local cuisines specially cooked for us… followed by bonfire and lots of fun. If tired can retire and take rest in tents.
Day 2 – Sunday
● 07:00 am : Wake up call, freshen up
● 08:00 am : Breakfast and Water Sports Activity
● 09.30 am : Start return journey towards Kasara.
Rs.1350/- ( Without Transport )
Rs.1550/- ( With Transport Kasara to Kasara )
Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – [email protected]
Google Pay – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
● Local travel from Kasara to Kasara
● Evening Snacks & Tea
● BBQ Veg, Non-veg
● 01 Dinner Veg ,Non-veg
● 01 Breakfast and Tea
● Stay in Tent on Sharing basis 2pax, 3pax
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Identity Proof
● Torch with extra batteries
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
● Respect the heritage and culture.
● Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
● Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions:
MPA | Kurungwadi Floating Tents