- This event has passed.
MPA | Bhandardara Lake Camping
February 15 @ 11:00 pm - February 16 @ 2:00 pm UTC+5.5INR 1200
● Event Grade: Easy
● Endurance Level: Easy
● Height of Plateau: 490 ft approx.
● Location: Bhandardara, Ahmednagar
● Total time required reach: 2 hours from Kasara
● Duration: 1 Day, 1 Night
Rs. 1200/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own ) Location will be shared after registration is done.
Rs. 1600/- per person. Transport is included and minimum 8 people required.
Bhandardara is a holiday resort village near Igatpuri, in the western ghats of India. The village is located in the Tehsil Akole Ahmednagar district of the state of Maharashtra. Bhandardara sits by the Pravara River, and the natural environment, waterfalls, mountains, Wilson dam, Arthur lake and Randha falls are tourist attractions.
There are a number of historic and natural places of interest near the dam. From Bhandardara, visitors can climb up to see the Ratangad and Harishchandragad fort. Or, visitors can follow the trails that lead to Ajoba and Ghanchakkar peaks. The highest peak in Maharashtra, Mount Kalsubai is 1646 m, and the starting point for this trek is Bari Village, located 12 km away from Bhandardara. Atop, there is a small temple located at the summit, with views of Sahyadris and Bhandardara. The toughest trio-forts in Sahydri namely Alang Fort, Madangad fort and Kulang gad ( also called A-M-K) located on the southern side. A very narrow Sandhan valley is on the Western side of the dam.
● Scenic view of Bhandardara and the cool breeze
● Enjoy a panoramic view of the Surrounding
● Lake side
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Kasara Fast-Mul-Diva Local
11:46 am : CST
11:53 am : Byculla
11:59 am : Dadar
12:06 pm : Kurla
12:10 pm : Ghatkopar
12:26 pm : Thane
12:39 pm : Dombivli
12:48 pm : Kalyan
01:21 pm : Asangaon
01:58 pm : Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station at 02:00 pm
Day 1 : Saturday
● 02:00 pm : Meet-up, freshen up, move towards the Campsite in taxi
● 04:30 pm : Reach Campsite, and take some rest
● 06:00 pm : Have Evening Refreshment
● 07:00 pm : Have fun at campsite
● 08:00 pm : BBQ will be served.
● 09:30 pm : Have Dinner
● 10:00 pm : Campfire, antakshari, ghost stories and storytelling
● 10:30 pm : Those who want to sleep can do that.
Day 2 : Sunday
● 07:00 am : Wake up, get fresh and have breakfast at campsite
● 07:00 am : Breakfast and explore surroundings
● 08:30 am : Boating in Lake
● 10:30 am : Start Return journey to Kasara Station.
● 12:15 pm : Take a return train to mumbai
● 02:40 pm : Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
● Rs. 1200/- Per Person ( Reach the Campsite by your own ) Location will be shared after registration is done.
● Rs. 1600/- per person. Transport is included and minimum 8 people required.
Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – [email protected]
Google Pay – 9967564888
Paytm – 9967564888
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
● Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by private vehicle (Optional).
● Unlimited Saturday Dinner
● Unlimited Sunday breakfast
● Tea in the morning
● BBQ (Limited)
● Tent Stay
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water and Torch with extra batteries must
● Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions:
MPA | Bhandardara Lake Camping