- This event has passed.
Morya Trekkers One Day Monsoon Trek to Chanderi Cave on 25th August, 2019.
We Morya Trekkers, Happy to Invite you all for One Day Monsoon Trek to Chanderi Cave on 25th August, 2019.
Fort Name: Chanderi
Height: 2330 Ft.
Chanderi Fort is located in between Badlapur and Vangani and falls in Karjat Taluka, Raigad District. Chanderi Fort Trek is mainly of Jungle Trail. One comes across Huge Plateau, Soothing Waterfall, steepness of Mountain and finally the Caves of Chanderi. There is no fortification wall at Chanderi Fort but you can observe rock cut steps and various water cisterns.
Form the top, one can view Towns of Panvel, Vangani, and Badlapur. One can also try their eye to recognize various nearby forts such as Prabalgad, Kalavantin, and Nakhind.
Because of the approach to the Chanderi fort, limited space for accommodation and limited water availability made this fort to be used as a military base. However, confirm historical evidence is yet to be discovered.
😍Major Attractions :😍
1.Waterfalls On the way.
2.Mesmerizing view of surrounding Mountains.
▪ Sunday : 25th August, 2019
Board the Karjat Train leaving Mumbai CST @ 04:48 am and reaches following station at given time below:
Byculla 04:56 |Dadar 05:06 | Kurla 05:16 |Ghatkopar 05:22 | Mulund 05:38 |Thane 05:43 |Dombivili 06:05| Kalyan 06:16| Vangani 06:43
• Reach Vangani by 06:45 am. Proceed to Chincholi (base village of Chanderi) by local vehicle.
• Reach Chincholi around 08:00 am.
• Freshen up & have Breakfast.
• Introduction & Briefing session.
• Start trekking by 08:30 am. Reach fort top by 12:00 pm.
• Relax yourself at the caves and start the Photography session with various group pics and safe selfies.
• Start descending by 1:00 pm & Reach base by 3:00 pm.
• Have late lunch. Leave for Return Journey towards Vangani Station.
Tour Concludes with fun loving Memories..!
Trek Cost : 750/-
1. Transportation from Vangani to Base village & back to Vangani by Private vehicle.
2. Breakfast & Lunch.
3. Expertise and Guide Charges.
Anything other than Mentioned Above.
Things to Carry :🎒
• Identity Proof. (Compulsory)
• Bottle of Water (at least 1 litres). (Compulsory)
• Ready to eat food like plum cakes, dry fruits etc.
• Cap, Camera.
• Good Trekking shoes. (Compulsory)
• Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater.
•Put essentials like money, spare clothes in a Polythene bag inside the bag.
• Personal care stuff, ORS, medicines which you require usually.
Please keep all your stuff in A Good quality Plastic bag and then put it in the trek bag.
• Basic Washroom facility available at the village, it is trekking activity and not a leisure trip so one needs to prepare themselves accordingly.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewellery.
• A planned activity or programs may be cancelled or revised depending on the weather or any other unavoidable circumstances.
• Payment Should be made Before the Trek.
• If Cancellations are made 3 days prior the Start Date of Trip, 100% of the Tour cost will be cancelled as Cancellation fees.
1. Keep the Nature Clean.
2. Respect the Heritage.
3. Kindly follow all the instructions.
4. Smoking and Drinking are Strictly Prohibited.
5. BE A GROUP.
Last Date of Confirmation 22th August 2019.
📞For Registration and any further inquiry, Kindly contact on below given numbers :📞
1. Akshay Pathari – 7276710246.
2. Sonia Bangera – 8451862539.
3. Dipak Radhe – 8879934495.