- This event has passed.
November 9 @ 8:00 am - November 10 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.52400₹
Grade : Easy- medium
Endurance : Medium
Region : Lonavala
About Tung Morgiri Ghangad Kailasgad TailBaila :
Tung Morgiri Ghangad Kailasgad TailBaila forts in Lonavala Maval region are less visited by trekkers.
The view of the Pawna / Mulshi dam along with Sudhagad, Sarasgad, Salter khind and thick forest and valleys from the top is breathtaking.
Overview / Itinerary:
Indrayani Express timetable:
05.40am : CSTM
05.50am : Dadar
06.12am : Thane
06.30am : Kalyan
07.12am : Karjat
08.00am : Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
06.30am – Pune Staion
06.34am – Shivaji Nagar
06.38am – Khadki
06.50am – Pimpri
06.54am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Talegaon
07.35am – Kamshet
07.50am – Loanvala
Day 1 : Saturday.
Meeting Point : Lonavala Railway station at 08:00am on Saturday.
Mumbai People: Catch Indrayani Express From CST and alight at Lonavla by 8am.
Pune people : Please Catch 06.30am Pune-Lonavala local train
08.15am : Breakfast and Tea and move to base village of tung
10:00am : Start Tung Trek
Reach Tung top and Explore
Descend to base village and move to morgiri base village
Start Morgiri trek and reach top by 03.30pm
Explore and photography. U can enjoy view of Pavana Dam, Tung Fort, Visapur and Lohgad from Top
05.30pm Move to Kailasgad Base village
08.00pm : Dinner and retire for the day.
Day 2 : Sunday.
Early Wake up call
06.00am : Breakfast and Tea.
07:00am : Start Kailasgad Trek.
Reach atop and explore
09.30am : Descend and move to Ghangad and Tailbaila.
11.00am : Reach Ghangad base and start trek
12.00pm Reach ghangad top
Explore and photography. U can enjoy view of Sudhagad and Sarasgad
Start descend to base
Start Short trek of TailBaila till Col
Come back to base village by 4pm and move to Lonavala
05.30pm : Lonavala railway Station.
Move to Mumbai / Pune by train.
Cost – 2400/- PP
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.