- This event has passed.
July 6 @ 8:00 am - July 7 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 8:00 am on Saturday, repeating until September 15, 2019
Midas : Rajmachi monsoon trek from Lonavala
Easy to Medium Level Trek
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat (ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. The fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War. Rajmachi Fort has been declared as a protected monument.
Kondana Caves :
Kondana Caves are located in the small village of Kondana, 33 km north of Lonavala and 16 km northwest of Karla Caves. This cave group has 16 Buddhist caves. The caves were excavated in first century B.C. The construction on wooden pattern is notabale. One can reach the cave by descending from Rajmachi village. The cave only one inscription on the front of the Chaitya, which gives information about donors.
Trek to Shrivardhan fort
Trek to Manaranjan fort
Kondana Caves Visit
Ancient Shiva Temple
Plenty of water falls during trek
Delicious home made food
Day 1: Saturday
Meeting point: Lonavala Station at exit gate of Platform Number 1 sharp at 9.45am on on Saturday
Mumbai people can Reach lonavala by Deccan Express
Pune people can reach Lonavala by Local Trains
Deccan Express timetable:
07.00am : CSTM
07.10am : Dadar
07.30am : Thane
07.50am : Kalyan
08.40am : Karjat
09.40am : Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
08.00am – Pune Staion
08.06am – Shivaji Nagar
08.15am – Khadki
08.25am – Pimpri
08.30am – Chinchwad
08.50am – Talegaon
09.25am – Lonavala
09.45am : Breakfast and Tea
10.45am : Travel to Fanasrai or till vehicle can go.
11.30am : Start trail walk trek to Rajmachi from fanasrai i.e. 2 – 2.5 hrs
Enjoy waterfalls on the way if active
02.30pm : Reach Udhewadi and Lunch
04.00pm : Visit Udaysagar Talav and Mahadev Temple
04.30pm : Start 40min trek to Shreevardhan Fort and Enjoy Sunset.
06.30pm : Descend to Village ( Please carry Bedding / Sleeping Bag ).
08.30pm : Dinner and retire for the day (Local Home stay) / Night walk for interested members.
Day 2: Sunday
06.00am : Wake up Call
07.00am : Start 25min trek to Manaranjan Fort
09.00am : Back to Village for Breakfast and Tea
09.30am : Start return journey to Fanasrai
11.00am : Reach Fanasrai and travel to Lonavala
01.00pm : Lonavala
Catch train/bus from Lonavala for Pune/Mumbai.
Cost – Rs. 1600 /-PP
It Includes :
Transport from Lonaval to Fansarai to Lonavala
Accommodation in villagers home
All permissions, toll, taxes Etc.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– For oevrnight or two day trek please carry bedding. (For 1 day trek bedding is not needed)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.