- This event has passed.
Midas : NalDurg Vijapur and Solapur Historical tour
October 12 @ 6:00 am - October 13 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.52800₹
NalDurg Vijapur and Solapur Historical tour
Grade : Easy
Location: Solapur and Vijapur
About NalDurg Vijapur and Solapur :
Solapur Fort, Naldurg – the biggest Land fort in Maharashtra and Vijapur – the then capitol of Adilshahi Dynasty.
Solapur Fort :
Fort was built during 14th century under the Bahamani Dynasty, in the memory of Hutatma Bagh. As per the historians Aurangzeb have spent sometime on this fort. This fort was handed to Peshwa, Bajirao II also stayed on this fort. The temple built by Bahamani Sultan is the most historical and attractive places in the fort.
It is Biggest Land Fort In Maharashtra. Naldurg which was formerly a district headquarter is situated about 50 Km south-east of Osmanabad. The fort which is an interesting place has enclosed a surface of a knoll or plantain of basalt rock which is jutted out into the valley or raving of the small river Bori. Along the rest of the cliff on three sides ran fortifications. bastion firmly built out have deseed basalt and are large enough to carry heavy guns. The entire circumference is about a mile and a half.
Overview / Itinerary :
Day 0 : Friday.
Meeting Point :
Mumbai People – CSTM station at 09.15pm
Board the Siddheshwar / Hussainsagar / Gadag Express
Pune People meet us at Pune station at 01.10am on Saturday and board the same train.
Day 1 : Saturday.
06.30am – Reach Solapur
07.30am – Freshen up, Breakfast and Tea
09.00am – Start for Solapur Fort
01.00pm – Proceed to Naldurg Fort
Explore fort. Watch Scenic Male – Female waterfalls
05.00pm – Travel back to Solapur
07.00pm – Visit ancient Siddheshwar Temple which is situated in mid of Lake.
Dinner & Night Stay at Solapur.
Day 2 : Sunday.
06.00am – wake up call
08.30am – Leave for Vijapur after Breakfast and Tea.
Explore Gol Ghumaz, Ibrahim Roza and other Historical Monuments.
01.00pm – Lunch at Vijapur
04.30pm – Start return journey to Solapur.
08.00pm – Dinner time.
Board Sidheshwar/Solapur Express for Pune/Mumbai.
Day 3 : Monday.
Pune People will reach Pune station at 03.00am.
Mumbai people will reach at 06.30am
Cost: Rs.2800/- PP
Sleeper Class train reservation from Mumbai/Pune to Solapur and back.
Accommodation in Solapur on multiple sharing
Meals on Day 1 and 2.
Transportation from Solapur to Naldurg to Vijapur and back
Entry, Guide fee
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– Identity Card (Must)
– 1 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Shawl / bed-sheet (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.