Midas Moroshi Bhairavgad thrilling trek in Malshej Ghat
October 26 @ 10:30 pm - October 27 @ 1:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on November 2, 2019 at 10:30 pm
One event on December 14, 2019 at 10:30 pm
Midas : Moroshi Bhairavgad thrilling trek in Malshej Ghat
Grade: Medium to Difficult
Endurance : Medium
Range : Malshej
About Moroshi Bhairavgad :
Located in Malshej Ghat, Bhairavgad is one of the most thrilling adventure treks in Maharashtra. It is well defined by a rock face called dyke.
The fort towers at a height of 1145m and is a spectacular façade of immense beauty.
As one travels along the Malshej Ghat road, one notices sharp pinnacle of Bhairavgad, separated from the main range. It raises steeply from the Kankan plains and is rather tricky to climb A prominent and unique fort.The initial hike is through loose soil Followed by rock cut steps. The walls overhang a little, and above, the steps are blown off .One will have to rock climb carefully above the overhang.More crumbling steps and plenty of scree before reaching the top make the trek more exciting.The top offers a great view of Malshej Ghats, NaneGhat, Jivdhan and many prominent peaks like Ajoba and Harishchandragad.
There are many Bhairavgad Forts at different places in Maharashtra, but the Bhairavgad of Moroshi village in Malshej Ghat is the most challenging of them all!
Overview / Itinerary:
Day 0 : Saturday.
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter at 10.30pm on Saturday
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan
Day 1 : Sunday.
Travel to Moroshi by Private Vehicle.
02.00am – Reach Moroshi
02.30am – Start trek and reach the base till 5.00 am.
Rest till dawn.
06.00am – Wake-up call. Breakfast and tea.
07.00am – Start Rock climbing
09.30am – Reach Top and Explore
10.30am – Start Desend to Moroshi for Lunch
02.00pm – Lunch and start our return journey.
04.30pm – Reach Kalyan
Cost – 1200/- PP
Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan.
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.