- This event has passed.
Midas Kumta to Gokarna beach trek
October 19 @ 6:00 am - October 20 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on November 23, 2019 at 6:00 am
Midas Kumta to Gokarna trek
Base Town: Kumta-Gokarna
Approximate Duration: 5 Hours Walk each day.
About Kumta to Gokarna :
These Beaches are so clean & Scenic as this place is untouched & many people are not aware of this.It’s a Beach Trail, We will walk along the seashore & Cross some small Mountains between beaches, In two days We will Explore more than 10 Beautiful Beaches with some scenic cliffs.
It’s Medium grade trail coz we will walk for 5 hours a day but to ease out this journey will continue with some fun games while crossing these scenic beauties in karnataka.
Gokarna is a small temple town located on the western coast of India in the Uttara Kannada district of the Indian state of Karnataka. Main temple and deity is Lord Shiva, who is also known as Mahabhaleshwara.
The beautiful town of Kumta situated amidst the marvelous wonders of nature is one of the most enticing places to visit in Karnataka. Lying on the coastline of Arabian Sea, it offers tantalizing beaches, fascinating black rocks, intriguing temples and sprawling greenery, Kumta is all about relaxing, unwinding and solitude.
Overview / Itinerary :
Meeting point : Friday 09:30 pm at Mumbai CST Railyway station
Day 0 : Friday
Meeting point : 09:30 pm Meet us at CST and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for overnight journey
Day 1 : Saturday
09:00 am Reach Kumta, breakfast near the station
10:00 am Catch a bus to Kumta Beach
10:30 am Start the hike through number of beaches (Vannalli Beach, Kadle Beach, Guddeangadi Beach)
02:00 pm Packed lunch on the way (Nirvana Beach)
04:00 pm Catch Bus for Aghanashini River to catch a ferry to Reach Belekan Beach
06:00 pm Reach Belekan Beach, freshen up, set up camp for the night
09:00 pm Dinner followed by Late night Walk on the beach
Day 2 : Sunday
06:00 am Early Morning freshen up
08:00 am Breakfast
08:30 am Start the trek to Gokarna through Paradise Beach, Small Hell Beach, Half-Moon Beach, Om Beach
01:00 pm Reach Kadle Beach, enjoy Delicious lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
03:00 pm Move towards our last halt to Gokarna Beach
05:30 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Road Station
06:38 pm Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna Road Station
Day 3 : Monday
05:53 am Reach Thane Station
06:35 am Reach LTT Station
Cost – 3600/- PP
Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai to Mumbai
All Meal outside the train
Local transport at Kumta and Gokarna
Food & Other expenses in Train Journey.
Friday and Sunday Dinner
Cold drinks & Water bottles
Anything other than mentioned above.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.