- This event has passed.
midas adventure : Gorakhagad monsoon trek
July 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
One event on July 21, 2019 at 8:00 am
Midas : Gorakhagad monsoon trek
Grade : Medium
Endurance : Medium
Region : Murbad
Gorakhgad Trek is located in Thane District falling under Murbad Taluka. Dehri is the name of the base village which is 10 kms away from Murbad. Gorakhgad Trek is majorly a Jungle trail. Once reaching the base where the steps begin, the trek becomes more exciting. As there are no railings or support to climb the steps, it increases the adrenaline which satisfies Adventure Enthusiasts. After reaching the caves, Gorakhgad trek offers breath-taking views of the Jungle, the Valley & Machchindragad. One can also witness water cisterns near the caves. Going ahead there is a ridge to go top of the Gorakhgad. There is a Temple of Mahadev facing a Nandi and views of Siddhagad, Ahupe Ghat & Jivdhan is mesmerizing.
The history of Gorakhgad is based on Master and his disciple. Gorakhnath was Master or Guru of Machindranath. Gorakhnath used to meditate in the caves for his penance. Apart from this, Gorakhgad was used as a Watch Tower and used as an occasional place for stay for the Maharajas of the bygone era. Thus, Gorakhgad trek gives a memorable experience.
Day 1 : Sunday
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter at 07.00am
Move to Murbad and to Dehri
After Breakfast and Tea
Start trek by 09.30am
11.50 am – Reach Top and Explore.
12.30 pm Start Descend
02.30 pm Lunch
03:30 pm Leave for Kalyan
05:00 pm Reach Kalyan
Cost – Rs. 1100/- PP
Transport Kalyan to Kalyan
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– (For 1 day trek bedding is not needed) Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.