- This event has passed.
Midas : Devkund waterfall trek
October 6 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until November 10, 2019
Midas : Devkund waterfall trek
Type :Trek though mountains and jungle
Grade : Easy
Region : Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. DevKund Waterfall Trekking.
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. Forest around the waterfall is beautiful green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant, as if nothing had occurred.
Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra.
Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls.
Visiting the Tamhini Ghat.
Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
Exploring the dense forest.
Located near Andharban trek.
Day 0 : Saturday
Meeting point :
Mumbai People – Saturday 11:00pm Pritam Da Dhaba Dadar (East)
Pune People – Sunday 06.00am at Swargate Natraj Hotel
Pick up points for Mumbai people – Along Highway before or after Flyover.
Chembur Diamond Garden.
Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
Day 1 : Sunday
04.00 am – Mumbai People will reach base village and Rest in bus
06:00 am : Wake Up Call
06:30 am : Breakfast-Tea
Introduction & Instruction
Pune People will reach till 08.30am and will have breakfast.
Start trek towards Devkund waterfall and pond
Reach at waterfall and enjoy some time there.
Start return trek towards base village for the Lunch
03:00 pm : Departure to Mumbai/Pune
We will reach Dadar around 9pm (Depend upon the traffic)
Rs 1350/- PP for Mumbai people
Rs 1150/- PP for Pune People
Transportation from Dadar to Dadar
or Pune to Pune.
Breakfast, tea and Lunch
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– (For 1 day trek bedding is not needed) Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.