- This event has passed.
Midas : Bhivpuri – Diksal Waterfall Rappelling
July 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Sunday, repeating until September 1, 2019
Midas : Bhivpuri – Diksal Waterfall Rappelling
*We can arrange a Separate Waterfall activity for your group* *of 8 or more on weekdays upon prior notice*
Also we can arrange Combo Matheran Garbett trek and waterfall Rappelling activity for a group. It will be 2 days event then.
Location: Diksal Waterfall near Bhivpuri.
Height: Appx 115 ft.
Diksal waterfall is located close to Bhivpuri station. 40 min easy and flat walk along scenic dam from Bhivpuri railway station, it takes you to this waterfall which stands tall at roughly 115ft. The easy graded trek gives plenty of panoramic views of the surroundings. We get to walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Waterfall Rappelling :
Waterfall rappelling, also known as canyoning, is one of thrilling and popular adventure sports.
The concept is simple: suit up in a harness and belay your way down a waterfall.
In practice, the sport is more exciting, more fun, more everything than you could ever imagine, yes, rappelling on a tour that creates memories to last a lifetime.
Always wear lightweight or quick-drying clothing and your most water-resistant shoes.
Day 1 : Saturday / Sunday
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road station at 07.50am on platform on East / Karjat side
Once you get down at Station walk towards Karjat / Pune side on the same platform.
Pune People please catch 06.05am Sinhgad Express from Pune Station and reach Karjat.
From Karjat Catch connecting local for CST and get down at very next station Bhivpuri Road.
Mumbai People please catch:
CST – Karjat Fast Local
06:10 am : CST
06:18 am : Byculla
06:24 am : Dadar
06:31 am : Kurla
06:35 am : Ghatkopar
06:50 am : Thane
07:02 am : Dombivali
07:10 am : Kalyan
07:20 am : Ambernath
07:27 am : Badlapur
07:48 am : Bhivpuri Road Station
08:30 am – After having breakfast we will start 40 min easy and flat walk along scenic dam from Bhivpuri railway station
09:30 am – Reach the main waterfall patch, Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – Rappelling Activity starts
Reach back to Bhivpuri station by Lunch time.
Cost: Rs.900/- PP
Breakfast and Tea
Safety and First Aid.
Certified Professional expertise.
1 Time Rappelling charges.
(Extra Rappelling cost: 500/- or at actual )
Lunch for the day.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 lit water (Must)
– Proper rain-gears like Umbrella / Raincoat / Windcheater (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.