- This event has passed.
Looneytunes Adventure Trek to Ratangad on 19th – 20th Oct 2019
October 19 @ 10:30 pm - October 20 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.51500INR
One day trek to Ratangad
Date: 20th Oct 2019 (leaving 19th night)
Difficulty level: Medium.
Endurance level: Medium.
Height: 4255 ft. approx.
Base village: Ratanwadi.
For details/registration contact JIGAR
Calling – 8169959848
Whats app – 8655517771
Ratan means Jewel in Hindi. This hill fort is indeed jewel in all the hill forts here in Sahyadri. It is located in the district of Ahmednagar and is located about 4255 feet above sea level. It lies in the Ajoba mountain range surrounded by great mountains of Kulang, Alang, Kalsubai, Katarabai, Ajoba and Ghanchakkar. Geographically Ratangad is at the banks of Bhandardara lake of Ahmednagar district. With views of lake and highest mountains in Sahyadris looks very much lost in time. At the base of this fort is ancient Lord Shiva (Amruteshwar) temple. About 1000 years old temple of Lord Shiva, the Amruteshwar Temple at Ratanwadi, is an absolute paragon of high class architecture of our ancestors
Day 0 – Saturday
23:00 Meeting point at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East).
23:15 Departure for Ratangad monsoon trek.
23:50 Pickup point at Nitin Company Junction, Thane.
Day 1 – Sunday
05:00 Reach base village.
Rest in the bus till 6:00.
06:30 Breakfast at the base village.
07:30 Start ascending.
10:30 Reach top. Explore the fort and Lunch.
13:30 Start descending.
16:00 Reach base village.
16:30 Start return journey.
Evening snacks on the way.
22:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
• 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
• Dadar to Dadar travel by private non-AC vehicle
• Trek Leader Expertise Charges
• Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
• Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
Things to Carry:
• 2/3 liters of water.
• Good Torch must with extra battery.
• Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on trek.
• Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
• Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
• Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
• Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
• Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
• Identity Proof.
• Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
For confirmation of your bookings deposit money in the following account:
Name: Jigar Rajendra Mandvia
AC NO: 001801529423
BRANCH : borivali(w)
UPI: [email protected]
Google pay:- 8169959848
Phone Pe:- 8169959848