- This event has passed.
Looneytunes Adventure Trek to Bhimashankar 27-28 July 2019
July 27 @ 11:30 pm - July 28 @ 5:00 pm UTC+5.51200INR
BHIMASHANKAR TREK with LOONEYTUNES ADVENTURE
Category : Trekking
Date: 27 n 28 July 2019 (Leaving 27 night)
Duration: 1 Day
Level : Medium
Age Group : 18 – 40 yrs
Assembly – Neral Railway Station @ 1:40am
Trek Duration – 4.5 hrs from Khandas Base village
For details and registration:-
Call – 8169959848
Whats app – 8655517771
Email – [email protected]
Bhimashankar is situated in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra at a height of 3400 feet high up in the hills. There is a beautiful temple of Lord Shiva which amidst the wilderness of the dense jungle which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India that attracts pilgrims and devotees.
Bhimashankar is of great religious importance and one can see devotees visiting here . It is said that Lord Shiva after getting angry, killed Rakshas Tripurasura. The heat generated from their war caused the origin of river Bhima. That is why it is called Bhimashankar. The Bhimashankar temple is a composite of old and the new architecture. It is a modest yet graceful temple and it dates back to the 18th century.
Participants are requested to travel till Neral by Karjat local as recommended below:
• Mumbai CSMT:- 11:30pm
• Dadar:- 11:48pm
• Kurla :-11:58pm
• Dombivili :- 12:47am
• Kalyan :- 12:57am
• Neral :- 1:32am
• 01:40am:- Assemble at Neral Railway Station
• 01:45am:- Travel Neral to Khandas by tumtum.
• 03:00am:- Reach Khandas & have breakfast.
• 05:00am:- Start our Bhimashankar trek.
• 10:30am:- Reach Bhimashankar & Visit Bhimashankar temple.
• 12:00pm:- Lunch at the Top.
• 01:00pm:- start trek back to khandas village.
• 03:00pm:- Reach khandas & travel back to Neral station
• Travelling from Neral to Khandas & Khandas to Neral.
• 1 Breakfast & Lunch.
• First Aid
• Expertise charges
• Anything not mentioned in cost includes
• Any medical hospitalization or emergency evacuation.
• Things bought during trek or travel.
• Insurance of any kind.
• Personal expenses.
THINGS TO CARRY:-
1) 3Ltr. Water.
2) Good Trekking Shoes.
3) Some ready to eat food.
4) Personal medicine if any.
5) Extra pair of clothings.
6) A good Bag to carry these things.
7) Rain ready packing.
Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
For confirmation of the seat, full amount needs to be deposited prior to the event. Prior to making any payments please confirm about the seat availability.
For confirmation of your bookings deposit money in the following account:
Name: Jigar Rajendra Mandvia
AC NO: 001801529423
BRANCH : borivali(w)
UPI: [email protected]
Google pay:- 8169959848
Phone Pe:- 8169959848
Note: Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited during Trek.