Travel Trikon Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek 9th – 10th November 2019
November 8 @ 9:30 pm - November 11 @ 9:30 pm UTC+5.53850₹
Event Tag: Trikon #1762
Event Name: Kumta Gokarna Beach Trek
Event Date: 9th – 10th November, 2019
Event Cost: Rs. 3,850/- per pax
Total Seats: 30
Base Town: Kumta-Gokarna
Approximate Duration: 5 Hours Walk / Hike each day.
If you want to do something different this time when you set out to enjoy nature, this beach trek is for you! With every step you take, there will be sound of waves crashing onto colorful rocks, golden sand and breathtaking views with every little hill you climb. Also, did we mention there’s a ferry ride, camping on a beach and sleeping under the stars? Yeah, it’s magical. You might even spot dolphins if you’re lucky! Need we say more?
- Hike through more than 10 pristine beaches along the Arabian Sea coast
- Ferry ride across the Aghanashini River
- Camp on a beach and sleep under the stars
- Enjoy local cuisine especially cooked for you
- Bonfire fun & games at night
- Witness gorgeous sunset and sunrise by the sea
Situated by the Konkan Railway route, the trail between Kumta and Gokarna connects more than 10 clean and beautiful beaches on the northern tip of Karnataka. Most are untouched by regular tourists and only shelter few shacks for beach lovers. Start the trail at Kumta, walk through Vannali Beach, Kadle Beach, Nirvana Beach, Paradise Beach, Half-Moon Beach and Om Beach to name a few. End the trek at Gokarna, which is home to a famous Shiva Temple.
Please Note: This is a two-day trek covering approximately 15 kms in all. Every participant must carry 2 full bottles of water since there may not be shops or water outlets in between stops.
There will be a vehicle to carry luggage like sleeping bags, tents, camping equipment etc. So you need to carry only a day pack for water, food, cap etc. Please divide your luggage in 2 bags accordingly. The bag that is to be left in the vehicle should be locked.
Day 0 – 8th Non., Friday Night
09:30 pm Meet the Travel Trikon Team at CST and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for overnight journey
Day 1 – 9th Nov, Saturday
09:00 am Reach Kumta, breakfast near the station
10:00 am Catch a bus to Kumta Beach
10:30 am Start the hike through number of beaches
01:00 pm Packed lunch on the way
06:00 pm Reach Belekan Beach, freshen up, set up camp for the night
09:00 pm Bonfire fun & games
Sleep under the stars in your sleeping bag or you also have the option to use the tents. Please carry sheets to be used in the tent at night if you don’t have a sleeping bag.
Day – 10th Nov, Sunday
06:00 am Wake up to the sight of rising sun over the sea, freshen up
08:00 am Enjoy breakfast and chai
08:30 am Start the trek to Gokarna through Paradise , Half-Moon Beach, Om Beach
03:00 pm Reach Gokarna Beach, enjoy lunch at nearby hotel
05:30 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Road Station
06:38 pm Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna Road Station
Day -11th Nov, Monday
05:53 am Reach Thane Station
06:35 am Reach LTT Station
- Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai-Kumta and Gokarna-Mumbai
- Food- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Tented accommodation at Belekan Beach
- Local transport at Kumta and Gokarna
- Travel Trikon expertise charges
- Vehicles to carry your luggage
- Food ordered in train journey
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST
Things to Carry:-
- 3 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Sleeping bag or bed sheet
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- At times we might have to rely on Public transport for covering short distances
- Rs. 2,500 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 14 days before the event start date.
- If you miss the train, you miss the trek. No refunds shall be entertained for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs. 2500/- in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 30 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: [email protected] to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to [email protected]
Please call on +919819021806 / +919920474297 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at [email protected]. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #1762 Kumta – Gokarna Beach Trek ’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & cooperation.
Please refer to following links for more information:
Why Travel Trikon?
Rules and Regulation
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Follow us on:
“For WhatsApp notifications on Travel Trikon upcoming events, please ping us ‘UPDATE’ with your ‘NAME’ on 9819021806”
Please save this number as Travel Trikon to receive Broadcast message
Look forward to having you with us!
Team Travel Trikon
Connect | Explore | Unwind