- This event has passed.
Outdoor Ventures Trip To Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Saturday, repeating until September 21, 2019
Outdoor Ventures – Kataldhar Waterfall Rappelling
Outdoor Ventures presents real thrill and fun at KATALDHAR WATERFALL (450 Feet) RAPPELLING & TREKKING
Rappelling & Trekking are two different aspects of adventure. Rappelling is technique in which we descend down the rock cliffs using rope and other mountaineering equipment’s with 100 % safety.
Kataldhar is the name of a big waterfall near Lonavla in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. This waterfall is not so famous because to reach to the valley is somewhat difficult and need some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place.
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Good sport shoes (compulsory).
2. Extra Pair of cloths, Towel, napkin, socks.
3. Water (2 ltr minimum).
4. Some eatables preferably biscuits, dry fruits, namkeen
5.Cap / Gog / Camera (optional).
6. Scarf for girls (compulsory)
6. Personal small medical kit. (If u require usually/Optional)
7. Small Sack to put all these things. A big Plastic bag so that Things can be wrapped and kept in the bag. For protection from rain
8.Raincoats if needed
- Reach Base Village at Kataldhar Waterfall
- BREAKFAST, INTRODUCTION, DO’S & DONT’S
- Move to Rappelling base
- INSTRUCTIONS & PRINCIPLES OF RAPPELLING SHORT LESSON FROM CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
- Start Rappelling one by one
- Finish Rappelling
- Wind up & equipment Collection
For Registrations call Outdoor Ventures: –
Price – Rs. 1600/- + 5% GST
Vibha Bisht – 9022391067 or click here: wa.me/919022391067
E-mail id: [email protected]