- This event has passed.
J’sTravelogue: Mt. Patalsu
June 7 @ 9:00 am - June 12 @ 10:00 am UTC+5.511000₹
Activity: Himalaya trek Mt. Patalsu
Region: Manali (Himachal Pradesh)
Cost: ₹ 11,000/- (Manali to Manali all inclusive)
Duration: 5 Nights/ 6 Days
Batch: 7th – 12th June 2020
Mt. Patalsu scaling height of 4220 meters not only offers a thrilling trek to summit but also a splendid views of surroundings. Mt. Patalsu a most sought after trek in the vicinity of Manali, certainly best for beginners.
The trail starts from Solang Valley then traverses along small hamlets of typical Himalayan homes. The trek further ascends to moderately steep slopes in the thick of pine and oak trees till the base camp Shagadugh. Overnight stay in camp nearby lush alpine grassland.
On the second day meandering trail through towering deodar groves eventually opens to the snowy path to summit. Once we reach summit, surely get thrilled with magnificent view of snowbound expanses of the Dhauladhar and Great Himalayan range. The mighty, roughed Himalayan beauty undoubtedly enliven , make one spellbound.
1. Relish amid valley, meadows, alpine forest and vast plateau of Himalaya.
2. A high summit Camp as well as clear night sky under the billions of stars.
3. Enthrall in surrounding snow-capped mountains along the Pir Panjal range.
4. Interact with locals and share cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
Day 1: Manali:
Arrival to Manali
Reporting Time: 8 am to 10 am
The pretty hill town Manali located at an altitude of around 6730 feet and also a popular tourist destination. Albeit a bustling tourist place, Manali blessed with unique landscape, Beas river flowing amid town, ski high Deodar forest along the hill slopes and snow-clad mountains on the backdrop. In addition Cool and pleasant weather prevails in this region most of the year.
A short drive from Manali leads to Burwa; our homely Stay – (4 Km.from Manali)
Soon after arrival settle in the room allotted. Later brief introduction and Mountain Do’s and Don’ts
Rest a while post lunch, then short acclimatization trek to “Jogini Water Fall”. Afterwards get refresh with high Tea and Snacks.
Group Discussions with hot soup in the evening. After Dinner pack your bags for next day.
Day 2: Burwa To Solang Nallah : (3 to 4 hours, 4 km)
Mt. Patalsu trek begins today, leave for first camp soon after breakfast . Cross the Beas river at old bridge, then walk along the river till campsite. The trek path across the villages of Burwa and Shanag eventually leads to camp. Just below the Solang village, along the river bank first camp located . Overnight stay in Tents
Day 3: Solang Nallah to Shagadugh: (4 to 5 hours, 7 km)
Today’s trail firstly pass across beautiful meadows of Shagadugh, secondly through the forest of oak and pine trees meander for while. Once we reach higher altitudes, vast slopes of the Solang Valley clearly visible. Here the pine and oak vegetation will be taken over by groves of deodar and also distant snow clad Mountains visible. Further continue hike through the valley, and pass the Solang village. After a long and grueling climb, finally reach Shagadugh. Camp located alongside lush alpine grassland for overnight stay.
Day 4: Shagadugh to Mt. Patalsu Peak: (6 to 7 hours, 7 km)
Finally a day to Mt. Patalsu Peak summit, so prepare yourselves for the task. The first hour of the walk through forest of conifers and oak trees, second part consists ascend to substantial height, soon the trees will disappear altogether. Rest of the trail afterwards is exposed, rocky and relatively unmarked. At last 4 hours of hiking lets you to conquer the Mt. Patalsu Peak, roughly 13845 feet high. Finally the journey pan out the magnificent views of many snowbound peaks of the Dhauladhar and Great Himalayan range. Later start descending and retrace the path to the Shagadugh campsite.
Day 5: Shagadugh to Burwa (4 to 5 hours, 7 km)
Last day of trek back to Solang Nallah from Shagadugh early in the morning. Board a vehicle at Solang Nalla then drive back to guest house.
Day 6 :
After morning tea and Breakfast, a feedback Session in general and Vote of Thanks.
Later leave to Manali, from here you can take buses to Chandigadh or Delhi for onward journey back home.
1. Manali to Manali transfers as per itinerary.
2. Accommodation in rooms and camping in Tents as per itinerary – Quadruple sharing basis
3. All Meals for Day 1 to 5 and Breakast on Day 6.
4. Well experienced and qualified local trek leader and the support staff.
1. Personal expenses of any kind viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
2. Any kind of insurance.
3. Porters to carry personal luggage.
4. Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
5. Any kind of refund for unutilised tour plan services.
6. Additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary or stay caused by reason beyond our control; such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
Participants who returns in the middle of trek for any kind of reason whatsoever once we leave for same, shall bear all the cost including transportation back, stay and food etc.
7. Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
8. Any service not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
1. All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
2. If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/ unforeseen circumstances (like rains/ earthquake/ landslides/ strike/ bandh etc) we not responsible and will not give any refund.
3. Drop out during trek:
If for some reason a participant drop out from the trek on any day then will make arrangements for his/ her return up to Manali. A staff will accompany the participant till Manali. Besides transportation and stay cost at any location including Manali any other cost has to be borne by the participant only.
CAUTION and REMARKS:-
1. Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
2. Carry appropriate substitution drugs also for individuals allergic to any of above
3. Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS – Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
THINGS TO CARRY: –
01) Photo Identity proof (No Pan card)
02) Thermals (Top and Bottom)
03) Fleece Jacket
04) Woolen gloves and Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Bandana
05) Personal Clothing for tour (T shirts, pants etc.), Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
06) Windcheater/ Raincoat
07) Water Bottle 2 lit
08) Torch/ Headlamp with extra set of batteries, Power banks, Charger etc.
09) Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.), Wet wipes etc.
10) Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap etc.
11) Good Trekking Shoes & floaters
12) Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, Energy bars, etc.
13) Glucon D/ Enerzal powder
14) Camera, Batteries and Memory cards – Optional
15) A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
Extra Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
16) Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments
By registering or joining any of the program organised by J’sTravelogue, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed to the following terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION:-
1. Leaders’ decision shall be final and abiding to all till completion of the trek/ programme.
2. Smoking, Chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol/ Drugs is strictly not allowed while on the trek/ programme.
3. Everyone shall follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
4. Littering/ Polluting throughout event/ trek/ camp site is strictly prohibited.
5. You acknowledge that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organisers photograph you and let them to use for publicity purpose. Further you consent to allow organisers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
6. There is possibility of injury during activities and programmes. You are very well aware that outdoor activities bears inborn risk of personal injury. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen and you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
7. During emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
8. You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor programmes/ treks and that you may excluded from programmes/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers and leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
9. J’sTravelogue has all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” before joining the event
For Registrations Contact: –
Jaydeep : 98333 96615 / 75061 05004
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: [email protected]
PAYMENT POLICY & ACCOUNT DETAILS: –
1. Bookings for all scheduled events/ programmes will be strictly made on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis only.
2. One must enquire availability of the seats before paying for any event.
3. Booking only through 100% Advance payment.
Account details –
Account No: 5412206798
Name: Jaydeep Bhoir
IFS code: KKBK0000640
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
UPI: for payment our id – [email protected]
Please share Screenshot of the transaction
Once payment is done, please email details to “[email protected]” including Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Blood Group, Emergency Contact No. with concern person name with subject line as “Event Title & Date”
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: –
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “[email protected]”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can call to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
The cancellation charges as follows:
1. Up to 90 days before the start of the event – Full Refund
2. Between 89 to 40 days before the start of the tour – refund 50% of the cost
3. Less than 40 days before the start of the tour – no refund.
*MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: –
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses shall be borne by the patrons themselves.