- This event has passed.
J’sTravelogue: Hampta Pass
June 21 @ 9:00 am - June 27 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.5₹ 12500
Activity: Himalaya Trek
Region: Manali (Himachal Pradesh)
Cost: ₹ 12,500/- (Manali to Manali all inclusive)
Duration: 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Batches: 21st – 27th Jun 2020
Hampta Pass – at an altitude of 14,100 ft ideal trek for a newbie to begin with adventure in Hamalaya. Not only most fascinating trek at moderate altitude but also the exact place to initiate Himalayan experience. This adventures trail amid Pir Panjal Mountain range must be remembered for fantastic view of frosty valleys, dense pine forest, verdant meadows and babbling streamlets.
As the name Hampta Pass, indeed a narrow corridor connects Kullu and Lahuals’ Chandra valley. Ever changing landscapes, sighting of various birds and wild flowers along the trek, indeed an amazing place to explore. Endeavor in snow stretches, calm self in the middle of serene surroundings of the pleasant valley.
1. Relishing valleys, cross verdant meadows, wade through alpine forest and experience magnificent Himalaya.
2. A high summit Camp and the clear night sky under the billions of stars.
3. Enthrall self in surrounding snow-capped mountains of the Pir Panjal range.
4. Interact with locals and share cup of tea while you learn about their culture.
DAY 1: Manali
Meeting point – Manali, 08:00 am – 10 am
Manali to Drive Burwa Ultimate Stay – Feel like a home – (4 Km. from Manali)
Once we reach guest house at Burwa, rooms will be allotted. Then get fresh and finish delicious breakfast. After that Introduction round and brief session regarding Mountain Do’s and Don’t’s
Later lunch and Rest for a while. Then will go for acclimatization trek to nearby Jogini Water Fall, beautiful place to explore.
High Tea and Snacks in the evening. Group Discussions along Hot Soup before dinner.
Dinner and Lights off
DAY 2: Manali – Chika (3 – 4 hours)
Wake up early and get refreshed with morning Tea and Breakast.
First day of the Hampta Pass trek so prepare yourself and pack your backpack. After lunch drive for an hour to Jobri then cross a small rivulet and trek begans from here. Later will wade through pine forest then crossing small rivulet we come across verdant meadows. Today experience slight altitude gain till Chika (10250 ft). Campsite located besides a stream, from here enjoy beautiful site of waterfall.
Later in evening Hot Soup and free time for Group Games.
Group Discussions along hot Soup.
Dinner and for prepare for next day.
DAY 3: Chika – Baluka Ghera (4 – 5 hrs)
Today we head to Balu ka ghera our next camp. Along the streams trail passes then gradually ascends across Jwara meadows. Wading through valleys, passing by cliffs and narrow trails finally we arrive at camp. Campsite indeed surrounded with enchanting valley and one gets the first glimpse Hampta pass from the camp.
Later evening Hot Soup and group Discussions
Dinner and lights off.
DAY 4: Baluka Gera – Shea goru and cross Hampta Pass (7 – 8 hrs)
Wake up early and get ready for the high point of the trek.
Fairly gradual initial trail later becomes bit steep as we approach near to Hampta Pass. Splendid landscape with rocks all over the place and not to mention mountain peaks covered in snow awaits you at pass. Furthermore mighty Indrasan and other famous peaks visible from here. Click lots of pictures to preserve moments of accomplishments. Usually windy and cold conditions prevails at Hampta Pass, so leave the place after some time.
Further descend down steep trail around two hours into the Lahaul valley. Later the trail leads to plain field, turns it easier to trek. Once we reach the campsite at, relax for a while and settle down. Shea goru, the most scenic place to sooth all the exertion done so far.
Evening discussion while enjoying hot soup.
Later Dinner and lights off.
DAY 5: Shea goru – Chatru (5 – 6 hrs)
After breakfast start trek towards Chatru. Cold streams from nearby glaciers flows through moraine ground to the valley. Initial descend make an easy trail which later turns to bit hard as traverse get steep. Ultimately we reach fabulous Chandra river valley.
Evening discussion while enjoying hot soup.
Later Dinner and lights off.
DAY 6: Chandratal – Manali
Last day of the trek arrives. Head back to Manali by car. The road leads to Chandra Tal, a marvelous lake, located at the border between Spiti and Lahaul. As name indeed, Chandra Tal lake is crescent shaped with crystal clear water. Sight of Chandra Tal is an awesome experience and spend some memorable time over there.
After reaching to guest house, go to allotted rooms and rest.
DAY 7: Manali
After Morning Tea and Breakfasast will go for feedback session and Vote of Thanks.
Later may leave from Shikharpar to Manali and from ther can take buses to Chandigadh or Delhi.
Treks ends here with lots of pleasant memories.
1. Manali to Manali transfers as per itinerary.
2. Accommodation in rooms and camping in Tents as per itinerary – Quadruple sharing basis (Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation)
3. All Meals as per itinerary.
4. Well experienced and qualified local trek leader and the support staff.
1. Personal expenses of any kind viz. packaged water bottles, Soft drinks, Laundry, etc.
2. Any kind of insurance.
3. Porters to carry personal luggage.
4. Tips, Local Sightseeing and anything which is not specifically mentioned in the cost inclusions.
5. Any kind of refund for unutilised tour plan services.
6. Additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
Participants who returns in the middle of trek for any kind of reason whatsoever once we leave for same, shall bear all the cost including transportation back, stay and food etc.
7. Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
8. Any service not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
• All travelers are advised to purchase travel insurance that provide care and services for sickness, Accidents, emergency rescue, etc. We shall not be responsible for the loss of personal assets and belongings of the travelers due to unavoidable reason or mishap.
• If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/ unforeseen circumstances (like rains/ earthquake/ landslides/ strike/ bandh, etc) we are not responsible and shall not give any refund.
• Drop out during trek:
If for some reason a participant drop out from the trek on any day then will make arrangements for his/ her return up to Manali. A staff will accompany the participant to the Manali. Manali transportation and stay cost at any location including Manali has to be borne by the participant only.
CAUTION & REMARKS:-
1. Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates those with a history of medical problems, particularly cardiac or respiratory, should consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
2. Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
3. Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers, and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS – Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
THINGS TO CARRY: –
01) Photo Identity proof (No Pan card)
02) Thermals (Top and Bottom)
03) Fleece Jacket
04) Woolen gloves and Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Bandana
05) Personal Clothing for tour (T shirts, pants etc.), Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
06) Windcheater/ Raincoat
07) Water Bottle 2 lit
08) Torch/ Headlamp with extra set of batteries, Power banks, Charger etc.
09) Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.), Wet wipes etc.
10) Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap etc.
11) Good Trekking Shoes & floaters
12) Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, Energy bars, etc.
13) Glucon D/ Enerzal powder
14) Camera, Batteries and Memory cards – Optional
15) A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
Extra Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
16) Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments
By registering or joining any of the program organised by J’sTravelogue, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed to the following terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION:-
1. Leaders’ decision shall be final and abiding to all till completion of the trek/ programme.
2. Smoking, Chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol/ Drugs is strictly not allowed while on the trek/ programme.
3. Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
4. Polluting trek route/ camp site is strictly prohibited. Strictly no littering throughout the event/ trek.
5. You acknowledge that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organisers photograph you and let them to use for publicity purpose & also consent to allow organisers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
6. There is possibility of injury during activities and programmes. You are very well aware that outdoor activities bears inborn risk of personal injury. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen and you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
7. During emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
8. You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor programmes/ treks and that you may excluded from programmes/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers and leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
9. J’sTravelogue has all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” before joining the event
For Registrations Contact: –
Jaydeep : 98333 96615 / 75061 05004
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: [email protected]
PAYMENT POLICY & ACCOUNT DETAILS: –
1. Bookings for all scheduled events/ programmes will be strictly made on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis only.
2. One must enquire availability of the seats before paying for any event.
3. Booking only through 100% Advance payment.
Account details –
Account No: 5412206798
Name: Jaydeep Bhoir
IFS code: KKBK0000640
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
UPI: for payment our id – [email protected]
Please share Screenshot of the transaction
Once payment is done, please email details to “[email protected]” including Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Blood Group, Emergency Contact No. with concern person name with subject line as “Event Title & Date”
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: –
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “[email protected]”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can call to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
The cancellation charges as follows:
1. Up to 90 days before the start of the event – Full Refund
2. Between 89 to 40 days before the start of the tour – refund 50% of the cost
3. Less than 40 days before the start of the tour – no refund.
*MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: –
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses shall be borne by the patrons themselves.