J’sTravelogue: ALLURING LADAKH
July 12 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 8:00 am UTC+5.5
One event on August 9, 2020 at 8:00 am
Activities: Ladakh Backpacking Tour, Photography
Duration: 7 Nights/ 8 Days
Cost: ₹ 28,500/-
Batches: 12th – 19th Jul 2020
9th – 16th Aug 2020
Early Bird Discount: ₹ 1,500/- for Bookings till 31st March 2020
Alluring Ladakh, certainly far northern land nestled between Himalayan and Karakoram mountain range. Ladakhs landscape is not only alluring but also splendid, no matter what a visitor’s vantage point.
Route from Manali to Alluring Ladakh is amazing as well as mesmerising, a journey one has ever travelled. First cross Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) as soon as left Manali. Next day travel through stunning passes of Baralacha (16,043 ft), Nakee la (15547 ft), Lachulung la (16,600 ft) and lastly Taglang La (17,480 ft). Enjoy thrilling ride at famous Gata Loops series of 21 hair pin bends before Nakee La pass.
Astounding lights, clear blue skies and rarefied air against the backdrop of varying coloured mountains indeed feels like a painting. Traversing high mountain passes, exploring centuries old monasteries, wandering at highest desert and camping at astonishing high altitude lake by all means are the major allure.
Day 1 – Arrival at Manali.
Our team member meet you at Manali between 8 am – 9 am.
Then drive to Shikharpar from Manali, our ultimate Stay – Feel like a home – (4 Km. from Manali).
A guest house amid apple orchards; a perfect place to rest before a long journey. Later you may visit city and roam around main market.
Evening tea and snacks then a brief session regarding Alluring Ladakh tour.
Pack your bags before dinner so as to leave early morning on next day.
Dinner then rest for the day.
O/N @ Manali
Day 2 -Manali to Jispa (8 to 9 hrs.)
Early morning breakfast after that leave for Jispa. A thrilling ride through Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) till enter to Lahaul Valley and on. Whole drive altogether leave certainly a lasting impression of high altitude beautiful views. Prepare your bags before dinner.
O/N @ Jispa.
Day 3 – Jispa to Leh – Land of High Passes (9 – 10 Hrs)
As soon as breakfast is done will leave for Leh early as possible . Enroute first visit Suraj Taal, then Baralacha Pass later cross Sarachu a vast plateau. Next Gata Loops, Nakee la and Lachulung la Pass. Once we reach Pang, stop for lunch. After that drive to Leh passing through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Stretch of 42 Kms). Afterwards crossing Taglang La Pass (17,480 ft) will reach Upshi, from here road goes along with Indus river. Arrive at Leh till evening, welcome to the capital of Alluring Ladakh.
Day 4 – Leh
Whole day for one thing that’s sightseeing around Leh city. Feel the glory and pride visiting Hall of Fame. Later visit to Magnetic Hill, Pathar Sahib, Zanskar confluence and lastly Shanti stupa.
O/N stay at Leh
Day 5 – Leh to Nubra (5 – 6 hrs)
Breakfast at early morning then drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la (Highest mountain pass of the tour, 17,582 ft). Arrive at Hunder, high altitude cold desert till afternoon. Prior to camp will visit Diskit monastery en route . Get freshen up quickly and leave for two hump camel Safari (Own cost) at Sand Dunes.
Day 6 – Nubra to Pangong Lake (7 – 8 hrs)
Finally time for the highest sorted place of Alluring Ladakh, the Pangong lake. Will leave early for Pangong Lake (14,270 ft.) via Shyok. This route eventually unfurls beauty of rugged remote landscapes of Alluring Ladakh. Breakfast en route. Once we arrive at camp it’s free time at leisure. Later at sunset on the bank of Pangong Lake get enthrall with mystique and tranquil views.
O/N Pangong Lake
Day 7 – Pangong to Leh (4 – 5 hrs)
Get up early morning, so as to enjoy breathtaking picturesque view of Sunrise against lake. Later breakfast drive back to Leh. Along the way visit Thiksey monastery, Shey palace and other places when reach near leh.
Day 8 –
Morning Breakfast, then leave to Leh airport. The tour concludes with sweet memories.
1. Travelling from Manali to Leh in (Non AC) Tempo traveler/ Force (14 seater) as per itinerary.
2. Pick up at Manali and drop at Leh Airport.
3. Stay at Comfortable Hotels/ Guest House & Camps.
Accommodation on Double/ Tripple Sharing Basis
4. Breakfast & Dinner at all days of tour.
5. Inner Line Permit
6. Oxygen Cylinder
7. Co-coordinator throughout the tour.
1. Personal expenses of any kind viz. mineral water, Soft drinks, Laundry etc.
2. Any kind of Insurance
3. Tips to Camp staff, drivers, guides, etc.
4. Entry fees, Safari/ Ride charges, Camera/ video shooting fees, etc.
5. Any additional Expenses/ cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, flight cancellation, etc.
6. Refund of any kind for unutilised tour plan services.
7. Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
8. Any other tax or service charge, stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra and need to be borne by Participants.
9. Any service not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS.
This is Backpacking tour overall emphasizes on experience while sometimes may be low in Leisure.
CAUTION & REMARKS:
1. Even though participants do not need to submit any health certificates. Those with a history of medical problems; particularly cardiac or respiratory, shall consult a doctor before deciding to undertake the trip.
2. Carry appropriate substitution drugs for individuals allergic to any of above
3. Avoid medication such as sleeping tablets, sedatives, strong painkillers and anti histamines which depress the respiration and increase the risk of (AMS – Active Mountain Sickness) especially while sleeping
THINGS TO CARRY: –
01) Identity proof Aadhar card/ Driving licence/ Voter ID original with photocopy
02) Thermals (Top & Bottom)
03) Snow Jacket & Fleece Jacket (suitable for high altitude like Ladakh considering summer trip)
04) Woolen gloves & Woolen Socks, Monkey cap/ woolen cap, Scarfs, Bandana
05) Personal Clothing for tour, Towel/ Pancha, socks, etc.
06) Windcheater/ Raincoat
07) Water Bottle
08) Torch, Power banks, Charger etc.
09) Toiletry kit (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Shampoo, Face Wash, Hand Sanitiser, etc.), Wet wipes etc.
10) Sun protection & Cold Cream – Sunscreen, Lip balm, Sunglasses, Cap etc.
11) Good Shoes & floaters
12) Ready to eat snacks, Dry fruits, etc.
13) Camera, Batteries & Memory cards – Optional
14) A Backpack to keep all things and a Day bag.
15) Medicines those you require usually, with your doctor’s consultation
Do not wear gold or carry any kind of valuable ornaments
By registering or joining any of the program organised by J’sTravelogue, you acknowledge that you have read, understood & agreed to the following terms & conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION:-
1. Leaders’ decision shall be final and abiding to all till completion of the trek/ programme.
2. Smoking, Chewing tobacco & consumption of Alcohol/ Drugs is strictly not allowed while on the trek/ programme.
3. Everyone is expected to follow safety protocols defined by the leaders.
4. Polluting trek route/ camp site is strictly prohibited. Strictly no littering throughout the event/ trek.
5. You acknowledge that the photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose. You consent to let organisers photograph you and let them to use for publicity purpose & also consent to allow organisers to use the photograph clicked by you for publicity purpose.
6. There is possibility of injury during activities and programmes. You are very well aware that outdoor activities bears inborn risk of personal injury. You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity may happen and you agree that organiser shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
7. During emergency situation, your consent to any medical treatment recommended by a qualified medical practitioner (this could include inoculations, blood transfusions, surgery or the use of anaesthetic). Read *Medical Disclaimer*
8. You realise a certain level of acceptable behaviour is mandatory to participate in outdoor programmes/ treks and that you may excluded from programmes/ treks if this level is not maintained. You acknowledge event leaders right to expel you from the group if you do not follow instruction of the leader/ misbehave. Further you consent once you are expelled from the group; organisers and leaders does not owe any kind of liability towards you.
9. J’sTravelogue has all authority to make any changes/ cancel the events/ programmes without prior notice.
Please read “Terms and Conditions” before joining the event
For Registrations contact : –
Jaydeep : 98333 96615 / 75061 05004
If not reachable, SMS or WhatsApp.
E-mail id: [email protected]
PAYMENT POLICY & ACCOUNT DETAILS: –
1. Bookings for all scheduled events/ programmes will be strictly made on ‘First Come, First Serve’ basis only.
2. One must enquire availability of the seats before paying for any event.
3. Bookings only through ₹ 7000 Advance payment (Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable at any circumstances).
Balance amount one shall pay before 60 days of actual date of tour.
Account details –
Account No: 5412206798
Name: Jaydeep Bhoir
IFS code: KKBK0000640
Bank Name: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
UPI: for payment our id – [email protected]
Please share Screenshot of the transaction
Once payment is done, please email details to “[email protected]” including Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Blood Group, Emergency Contact No. with concern person name with subject line as “Event Title & Date”
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY: –
If for some reason you wish to cancel your trek/ event then an email intimation needs to be sent to “[email protected]”. Cancellation requests are not taken over phone, however you can call to check whether your cancellation has been processed.
The cancellation charges as follows:
1. Between 59 to 31 days before the start of the tour – refund 50% of the amount received excluding ₹ 7,000/-.
2. Less than 31 days before the start of the tour – no refund.
*MEDICAL DISCLAIMER: –
It is mandatory that you visit your personal physician before enrolling for the trip if you suffer from any illness of any kind and disclose the same and your medical history to the organizers of the trip so that best possible arrangements can be carried out post approval. As organizers of the trip, we will be responsible for providing basic first aid throughout the trip. In case of unexpected mishaps or accidents, we will arrange for the injured patron to be taken to the nearest medical hospital wherever possible. The medical expenses shall be borne by the patrons themselves.