- This event has passed.
Independents day special… Enjoy monsoon with Jawhar Tourism
Thursday, 15th, August 2019
Jawhar is known for its picturesque setting and vibrant cultural heritage. it is one of the remaining tribal regions of Maharashtra and is famous for its vibrant warli paintings that are a characteristic landmark of this place. Jawhar is a city and a municipal council in Palghar District of Maharashtra.
10:00 am – Meet Jawhar tourism team in Jawhar
10:30 am – After breakfast will proceed to enjoy Waterfalls and heavy rain
01:00 pm – Lunch with wild food
02:00 pm – Understand and draw Warli painting
03:30 pm – Visit the lakeside tableland
04:30 pm – Tea & Biscuits
05:00 pm – Proceed to visit Historical Jaivilas palace and hanuman point bye bye with sweet memories.
– Enjoy ice cold water in Waterfall
– Wild food in Lunch (Veg/Non-Veg)
– Warli painting workshop
-Visit Lakeside table land and selfi point
– Historical Jaivilas palace and hanuman point
Things to carry with you:
– ID proof is mandatory.
– Minimum 2 liters of water.
– Avoid wearing gold and other ornaments.
– Dry fruits, ready to eat food ( snack)
– Camera with extra pair of batteries ( optional)
– Toiletry kit
– Personal medicine if any
799/- per person jawhar to jawhar
1499/- per person from Dadar -Jawhar – Dadar
– Private vehicle for sightseeing
– Breakfast, lunch, hi-tea
– Guidance and first aid
– Cold drinks, mineral water
– Everything which is not included in inclusion.
Because we are locally from jawhar and we are generating employment through tourism to stop migration of people from villages to cities.