- This event has passed.
Backpack Outdoors Glamping with Fireflies
June 8 @ 4:00 pm - June 9 @ 9:00 am UTC+5.5
One event on June 9, 2019 at 4:00 pm
One event on June 7, 2019 at 4:00 pm
The most awaited camping of the year is here. We are back with one of our BEST camping experiences of the year, Camping with Fireflies. The natural phenomena happens just at the onset of monsoon season, mostly by end of May to mid June.
• Save a lot of Travel time, as location is just 40 km from Chandani Chowk, Pune
• No need to walk or trek for 15 /18 km, as the vehicles goes right till our campsite.
• No need to chase fireflies, you can view and experience them right at our campsite.
• Limited capacity, hence an exclusive experience with ample time to do photography throughout the night.
This special phenomena at our campsite is due to planting and preserving of the Special trees which attract fireflies. Also the location of our campsite in the wildness has good amount of forest around it. These little creatures keep amusing you all night long.
Check In Time – 04.00 pm
Check Out Time – 09.00 am
07th Jun -08th Jun 19 (Fri-Sat)
08th Jun – 09th Jun 19 (Sat-Sun)
09th Jun 19 – 10th Jun 19 (Sun- Mon)
Place- Near Lavasa, 45 kms from Pune
04.00 pm: Reporting to the campsite and have tea and snack. R Explore campsite and view of the sunset. Experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display around just as it starts getting dark. Dinner will be served between 8.30 – 10 pm. Enjoy around campfire followed by music. Night at leisure.
07.00 am will be Wake up call to get freshen up followed by Breakfast, post which guest can pack up and depart.
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on sharing basis
• Foam mats & sleeping bags
• 1 hi-tea & snacks
• BBQ (Veg – Non Veg- Limited)
• 1 dinner (Veg, Non-Veg)
• Midnight Tea, Coffee
• 1 breakfast
• Visit for Fireflies (in own vehicles / Nature trail)
• Music, Campfire
• Adventure activities (8-10 activities)
• First Aid
• All Taxes and Service Charges
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’
Things to Carry:
• Torch (mandatory, 1 per person )
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes/ Jacket (it might get cold during the night)
• Extra clothes as needed.
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.