- This event has passed.
ossam journeys Dugarwadi Waterfall Trek 20th July 2019
July 27 @ 11:30 pm - July 28 @ 11:30 pm UTC+5.51400₹
“Dugarwadi Waterfall Trek”
Trek Cost: Rs. 1400/-
Duration : 01 Day / 01 Night
Trip Date : 20th July 2019
Region : Trimbakeshwar (Nasik)
(Refer your friends & Get Rs. 100/- discount)
Dugarwadi waterfall is outstanding amongst other characteristic waterfalls of Maharashtra arranged close Sapgon. Dugarwadi is an extraordinary place to investigate the excellence of natural force particularly in the storm season. The thick backwoods, waterfall and the outside air are for the most part tempting. It thoroughly influences one to disregard all the hustle-clamor, stress and strains of the city life. Amid downpours take most extreme care on the grounds that the water level ascents abruptly.
Highlight of Dugarwadi Waterfall Trek
- Amazing huge waterfall.
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfall.
- Clean water.
- Trek through dense forest and water streams.
Meeting point: Saturday night 22nd June 2019, 11.45 pm pick up from Goregaon (Oberoi Mall).
- 12.00 am: Give attendance & leave for base village.
- 05.00 am: Reach base village & rest for some time in bus.
- 06.30 am: Wakeup call & have a Breakfast.
- 07.30 am: Introduction & Start short trek towards Dugarwadi waterfall.
- 09.30 am: Reach the marvelous waterfall & enjoy the waterfall.
- 11.00 am: Start return trek towards base village.
- 01.30 pm: Reach base village & had a lunch.
- 03.00 pm: Start journey towards Mumbai, tea & snacks on-route.
- 08.00 pm: Reach Mumbai approximately (Depends on traffic conditions)
- Dugarwadi waterfall trek is open for all age group.
- No toilet facility will be available at the base village. Considering it is an outdoor activity, please prepare accordingly.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Tour Cost Inclusion
- Mumbai to Mumbai travel by private bus.
- Breakfast, delicious lunch & Evening snacks.
- Local Guide & Trekking expertise.
- All permit & entry fees.
Tour Cost Exclusion
- Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
- Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
- Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
Things to carry:-
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Extra pairs of cloths.
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Raicoat, poncho.
- Proper Trek Shoes / floater, sleeper.
- Photo ID card.
- Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required)
● Any personal medicine.
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please do not cause delay and cause inconvenience for others and impact the schedule
- Participants will be notified in prior when itinerary is modified/ event get cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- Need to pay 100% Tour cost in advance before 45 days.
- OSSAM reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
To register call/ WhatsApp
TREK LEADER: Sachin – 98208 32107 / 9326367058
Rahul – 9821261819
Vipul – 7021581884
mail us on: [email protected]
Facebook page: ossam journeys
Instagram: ossam journeys
You can make payments using any of the following modes.
Google pay – 9820832107
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Sachin Mestry
A/c no.: 249203100008446
A/c type: Saving account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
IFSC – SRCB0000249
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to [email protected] with transaction id, name.
● Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done 05 days prior to event dates 50% will be refunded.
● after that no refund will be provided.