- This event has passed.
Donagryatra : Monsoon Trek To Naneghat Reverse Waterfall
July 14 @ 7:15 am - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5
We *Dongaryatra* are happy to invite you for a *”NANEGHAT TREK”* 14th July Sunday 2019.
⛰️ *A little about *NANEGHAT* :
While going through Malshej Ghat, we can easily get a glimpse of Naneghat after Murbad. The significantly shaped thumb-like peak and the pinnacle of Vandarlingi are the most distinctly seen spots. This was the most important trade route, as it connected harbour of Sopara and Kalyan directly to Junnar and Paithan. The name itself suggests that it was a famous and significant route. “Nane” means famous. Today it is a good trekking spot for trekkers and tourists.
🔴 *Brief* :
When :- 14th July Sunday 2019
*Limited Seats Only.*
*First Come First priority.*
🔵 *Itinerary of the Trek* :
14th July 2019 Sunday Catch 05:40 am CST-Ambernath Slow Local. (time table as follows)
Please ensure you catch the same local incase you fail to catch the same local – you miss the trek , no arguments entertained.
*CST-Ambernath(SLAW) TRAIN TIME TABLE
05:40 AM : – CST
05:48 AM : – Byculla
05:58 AM : – Dadar
06:08 AM : – Kurla
06:14 AM : – Ghatkopar
06:35 AM : – Thane
06:58 AM : – Dombivali
07:08 AM : – Kalyan
Meeting Point : Kalyan Near Deepak Hotel, 07:15 am.
*Gather at Kalyan Station by 07:20 AM sharp
*We will head towards Base village(Vaishakhare) by private transport ( bus/jeep)
*We will have quick breakfast and start the trek at 11:00 AM
*Once we reach the caves, we will explore the Area
*After exploring we will have lunch ( self carried)
* After lunch, Will start descending around 3:30 PM
*After reaching base , we will have tea.
*Head towards Kalyan station by same private transport
* Reach Kalyan Station around 7:30pm approx
*Byebye with lots of memories
*Things to be carried* : –
– Lunch for the Day (Must)
– 2 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
. Breakfast & Tea Ltd
. Entry Charges
· Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan
. Basic First-aid
· Dongaryatra Expertise
. Personal expenses
. Insurance/Medical coverage
· Travel from Mumbai to Kalyan
· Travel from Kalyan to Mumbai
· Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
*Fees From Mumbai 899₹ pp*
*Fees From Pune 1099₹ pp* ( Pickup Drop Available Non AC )
⚫ Payment Once Done is Non-refundable.
⚫Trekking is an adventure game. If you are injured or have an accident during this period, you are responsible for yourself. Organizers will not be responsible for this.
⚫ Avoid expensive things like gold & silver ornaments
⚫Avoid jeans and tight clothes
⚫Self medicine prescription by your Dr.
⚫Do not wear sandals or chappals
Unlike any conventional picnic, it is an adventure activity where we are going to have local food. So please don’t expect luxury and absolutely comforts.
⚫Avoiding any unnecessary risk and bravado by participants is appreciated, so that we can enjoy every moment of this event.
⚫Smoking Cigarette, Chewing Tobacco And Consuming Alcohol Is Strictly Prohibited During The Trek.
⚫Please note that only the Organizers have the right to change or Cancel the above plan.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
🔵 *More Details Contact* :
Mumbai :- +9180977 28484
Pune :- +9197300 42201
*Instagram Page Link* ⤵️
*Facebook Event Link* ⤵️