- This event has passed.
Dhyas Sahyadri Night Trek to Rajmachi
June 22 @ 10:00 pm - June 23 @ 8:00 pm UTC+5.5₹999
Hello सह्याद्री lovers!!!
ध्यास सह्याद्री presents “Night trek to Rajmachi”⛰
If you want to see the dazzling fireflies in the dark, then come for the trek to Rajmachi Fort. This trek is most spectacular in weeks preceding the monsoon when tiny insects come out of a long slumber for mating season. Fireflies exhibit bioluminescence, a phenomenon which makes them glow in the dark to attract a mate.
Rajmachi Fort has two stronghold forts, Shrivardhan and Manaranjan. Visible from Mumbai Pune Expressway on the right-hand side of Borghat. It is a famous spot for trekking. Rajmachi Fort is 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala there are many routes to reach Rajmachi Fort. We will be camping at Udhewadi Village located below the two Bale Killa. Surrounded by huge waterfalls during monsoon you can view the beautiful Kataldhar Waterfall from Shrivardhan Fort. Rajmachi Fort has many caves used by trekkers for night halt. Pre-monsoon the forest around the forts is glowing with Fireflies at night. You can also trek towards Kondane Caves during monsoon and enjoy the beautiful caves and waterfall. Rajmachi Fort is located strategically overlooking Borghat a historical trade route.
~Uday Sagar Lake constructed in 1712
~Temple of Mahadev by the side of Uday Sagar Lake
~Temple of Bahiroba on the plateau near Shrivardhan and Manaranjan
~Kataldhar waterfall during monsoon only
When: 22-23 June, 2019 (leaving Saturday night)
Elevation: 2710 ft
Endurance: Low to medium
From Pune ₹ 999/- only (per person)
From Mumbai ₹ 999/- only (per person)
11:00 pm at Pune on 22nd June, 2019 (Saturday)
10:00 pm on 22nd June, 2019 (Saturday)
(Please arrive before 15 min at your pickup point to avoid getting late.)
Reach Pune by 8:00 pm on 23rd June, 2019 (Sunday)
Reach Mumbai by 8:00 pm on 23rd June, 2019 (Sunday)
~What we’ll give/What we won’t:
~To & fro travel Pune/Mumbai
~Breakfast 🍝 + tea
~Lunch (on Sunday)
~Forest entry fees
~Basic First Aid 🤕💊
~Anything that is not mentioned in the includes section, extra items purchased by individual
~Book seat for you and your family/friends immediately!!
☎️ Contact following trek leaders to confirm your seats:
1. Rutvik Marathe: 99133 05257
2. Chinmay Gurav: 8796162539
3. Rohan Jalgaonkar: 9834815025
~Seats will be reserved only after payment on first come first serve basis only
~Fees paid are non-refundable but transferable on this same event.
~🗒️ Last date of enrollment: 20 June, 2019
Send your contribution on the following details:
A. Net banking
Name: Chinmay Gurav
Bank Name: SBI
A/c no: 20216533344
IFSC Code: SBIN0017047
Godowli satara branch.
B. Tez/ BHIM no:
1. Seat will be confirmed only upon the completion of above two steps.
2. After completion of step no. 2, send a snapshot of the transaction done to any of the organisers.
If calls not attended, please send a SMS / message on WhatsApp noting your query. We’ll call you back
Trek will be conducted with minimum 10 no. of trekkers if the number is not up to the mark then money will be refunded and trek will be cancelled.
Things to carry:
A big smile 😁
Identity proof (must)
2 liters of Water (must)
Good trekking shoes (must)
Torch with Extra batteries (must)
Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Please carry personal sleeping material (mat) or sleeping bags or two bedsheets (one for bedding and one for covering)
For hygiene reasons we don’t provide sleeping bags. (For overnight trek)
Carry enough snacks. Some ready to eat food like Plum cakes, biscuits, chikki, dry fruits, gul poli, boiled eggs, thepla, Paratha, etc. Avoid dried and salty items
DRY bag for your garbage
Cap, Rain cheater, poncho (Optional) for those who don’t want to get wet (in monsoon)
Towel, Napkins, Extra Pair of clothes
Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
Electoral or Glucon D powder or ORS
Personal medicines if you need any.
Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has hands free while trekking.
1. Smoking, drinking alcohol, chewing tobacco is strictly prohibited throughout the trip.
2. These forests and environment are symbol of pride for all of us. Hence, no littering of trash.
3. No Risky Selfies are allowed. Organisers reserve the right to decide which act/ photo pose is risky.
4. Listening to Music on Bluetooth speakers is not allowed as it disturbs the nearby ecosystem.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts / tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Trekking is specialist activity do not consider this as picnic.
7. Feeding to wild animals is prohibited
Terms and conditions:
1. I am willfully coming to the trek organised by “Dhyas Sahyadri”; “Dhyas Sahyadri” and its organisers shall not be responsible for any mishap, injury during entire trip. Also, they are not responsible for loss of my personal belongings.
2. I promise not to smoke, chew tobacco, drink alcohol during entire trip.
3. Organisers retain the authority to change, cancel the plan at any point of time and even without any prior notice.
4. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
5. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact us, please send us a text message.
6. Any adventure sports is prone to risk and injuries
7. Climate/Weather is not in hands of anyone of us.
In case of natural calamity, if organizers decide to change or cancel the plan, I am ok with it.
8. First aid, only if required, can be provided by dhyas_sahyadri.
For fatal injuries if any, we can at max hospitalize the individual to the nearest hospital.
Its cost however, has to be borne by the individual.
9. We are not responsible for any kind of Loss or Damage done to an individual or their belongings.