DGA | Trek to Kokankada – Wild Flower Season | 21st September
September 21 @ 11:00 pm - September 22 @ 9:30 pm UTC+5.5
Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you to the most scenic location of Maharashtra i.e. Harishchandragarh. The major attraction here is KokanKada cliff which is not just vertical, it is an overhang like a cobra’s hood. It’s beyond description and one must see it to experience the nature‘s architecture.
Every year after the monsoon season, wildflowers decorate the plateau of Kokankada giving it an unique view. It is a dream destination for avid botanists, photographers and all those who appreciate nature.
23:00 – Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A. Start travelling in a private non-AC bus.
05:30 – Reach Pachnai. Have breakfast, Introduction and trek briefing.
07:00 – Start trekking towards Harishchandragarh (HCG).
09:30 – Reach #HCG. Explore and move towards kokankada
11:00 – Explore Kokankada
12:30 – Start descending to Paachnai
14:30 – Have lunch at Paachnai and depart
22:00 – Reach Thane
– Bus from Thane to Pachnai and back
– Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
– Expertise and guidance
– Dinner on Saturday night
– Bottled water and cold drinks
– Anything not mentioned above
— Send your advance money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI: [email protected]
For payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
Things to carry:
– Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
– A torch (other than mobile)
– Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
– Your own bedsheet.
– A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
– We appreciate people carrying juice packets, fruits, dry fruits etc.
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/CQo1Yd0agNY2uOMQlfBJbB