- This event has passed.
DGA | Independence Day Trek to Kalsubai | 15th August 2019
August 14 @ 11:00 pm - August 15 @ 9:00 pm UTC+5.51200₹
Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a thrilling trek to Mt. Kalsubai, the highest point of Maharashtra. Kalsubai can be climbed in a day without any technical equipment and skills. Monsoon is the best time for trekking at Kalsubai
The trekking duration is about 3-4 hours. On the summit you will see a small temple of Devi Kalsubai. The peak being the highest, provides a million dollar view.
23:00 – Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
23:15 – Start travelling in a private bus
04:00 – Reach base village Bari. Have introduction and breakfast
05:00 – Start trekking through the lush green slopes.
09:00 – Reach summit and enjoy the views
10:00 – Start descending
13:00 – Reach base village and have lunch.
14:00 – Depart for Thane
19:00 – Reach Thane
– Travel from Thane to Kalsubai and back in a private non-AC bus
– Tea, Nimbu Pani etc.
– First aid and expertise charge
– Bottled water/cold drinks
– Dinner on Saturday night
– Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
— Send your money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI: [email protected]
For payment through Paytm or PayZapp or Google Pay: 9820285295
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
Email: [email protected]
Things to carry:
– Consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– At least 2 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
– Torch (other than mobiles)
– Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
– Appropriate rain cover for yourself, bag, electronics etc.
– A backpack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed
– We appreciate participants carrying healthy foods like dry fruits, juice packets, Energy bar etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/174XwXkUAsTKZFrCL5riSM