DGA | Goa Waterfall Trek | 15th February 2020
February 15 @ 8:00 pm - February 17 @ 6:00 am UTC+5.51800₹
The secret of Goa is finally revealed and it is not about the parties or beaches. Very few people know about this pious, refreshing waterfall flowing amidst the dense forests of South Goa.
Yes, it is perennial (flowing all year round).
Batches: 15th Feb, 14th March, 18th April, 13th June
20:50 – People from Mumbai can catch 12223 LTT-ERS Duronto Express from LTT. People from Pune can catch 12780 Goa Express.
06:00 – Reach #Madgaon. This is the final meeting point. You can also reach Madgaon by any other train/bus etc.
08:00 – Reach the base village and have introduction,briefing and breakfast etc.
09:30 – Start trekking to the waterfalls through the forests
12:00 – Reach the waterfall and enjoy your time soaking in the freshwater emerging from the jungles of South Goa
14:00 – Have lunch at the #basevillage
18:00 – Catch 10112 Kokankanya Express from Madgaon.
Fees: Rs.1800 (Excluding train tickets)
For booking, you need to transfer Rs.800 non-refundable advance.
Approximate train fares:
Duronto Express from Mumbai to Goa in 3AC: Rs.1400
Kokankanya Express from Goa to Mumbai: 3AC – Rs.1100 ; SL – Rs.400
– Travel from Madgaon to base village and back
– Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments on Sunday
– Waterfall Entry Charges
– Trekking guidance and expertise
– Train tickets
– Food in train
– Bottled water/cold drinks
– Anything not mentioned above
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – [email protected]
— Send your advance money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM: [email protected]
For Payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
Things to be carried:
– At least 1 litre personal water bottle (compulsory, all time in your bag)
– Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– An extra pair of dry clothes and towel
– Sport shoes is recommended but floaters is also acceptable
– We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/CQo1Yd0agNY2uOMQlfBJbB