- This event has passed.
DGA | Dandeli Forest Trip | 10th January 2019
January 10 @ 7:00 pm - January 13 @ 6:00 am UTC+5.59000₹
Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, known for its dense forests, is home to animals including black panthers, bisons, sloth bear, bonnet macaque, elephants, leopard cats, civets, porcupines and our national animal- tiger. More than 300 species of birds including 4 types of hornbill have been recorded here. Reptiles in the park include the king cobra, spectacled cobra, Russell’s viper, saw-scaled viper, common krait, Indian rock python, rat snake, vine snake, bamboo pit viper and monitor lizards.
The sanctuary provides rafting opportunities at the Virnoli Rapids connected to the Kali River. Other activities include jungle walks, water zorbing, bird watching, crocodile spotting etc.
19:00 – Start traveling from Mumbai in AC Volvo bus. Pickup from CST, Vashi and Kalamboli.
23:00 – Pickup from Pune
09:30 – Reach Dandeli and have breakfast
11:00 – Crocodile park excursion
12:00 – Reach our cottages and freshen up.
14:00 – After lunch we can go for a nature walk in the jungle
16:00 – We will go for evening Jeep Safari in Anshi National Park
19:00 – Dinner and then some gupshup or night walk in forest
06:00 – Morning Jeep Safari
09:00 – Breakfast and then checkout
12:00 – We will do river rafting, water zorbing, swimming etc. in Kali river
17:00 – Return bus for Mumbai/Pune
07:00 – Reach Mumbai
Fees: Rs.9000 only
– Half non-refundable if cancelled at least 7 days before trip
– Non-refundable if cancelled in last 7 days to trip
– You can get travel discount of Rs.2200 if you report directly at Dandeli
– Travel from Mumbai/Pune to Dandeli and back in AC Volvo
– Local transport in bus/auto/jeep etc.
– Accommodation on triple sharing basis in cottages
– All meals from Saturday breakfast to Sunday Evening refreshments
– River Rafting, Water Zorbing, etc.
– Jungle Safari in Jeep, Nature Walk in Forest
– Crocodile Park Excursion
– Food during bus journey from Mumbai to Dandeli and back
– Bottled water/drinks during trip
– Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Krishna Kuya – 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email – [email protected]
— Send your advance money to following account —
Name – Krishna Kuya
Bank – HDFC, Thane
Account no – 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type – Savings
IFSC code – HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI – [email protected]
For Payment through Paytm or Google Pay: 9820285295
Things to be carried:
– At least 1 litre personal water bottle (compulsory, all time in your bag)
– Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
– Proper clothing for 2 days and various activities
– Sport shoes is recommended but floaters is also acceptable
– We appreciate people carrying juice packets, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile – https://chat.whatsapp.com/GBk8iZ7oRGV3mqL8CDPJJ1