Crazy Trekkers Trek to Kalavantin Pinnacle on 22nd September 2019
September 22 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm UTC+5.5600INR
Date: 22nd September 2019
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2300 feet above sea level
Difficulty: Medium to High
Endurance Level: Medium
Time required: 3 to 4 hrs of ascend
Duration: 1 Day
Last date of Registration: 20th September 2019
Kalavantin fort lies in the western ghats near Mumbai, at an altitude of 2300 feet above sea level, which is world’s most dangerous fortress. This fort is said to be build in the honor of queen Kalavantin.
Kalavantin durg was used as a watch tower. The beauty of this trek is the amazing rock cut steps that zig zag their way up the mountain to take you to the top of the fort. One can get a panoramic view from the top. Climbing this fort is real a thrill.
What to see at Kalavantin Pinnacle:
• The perfectly carved steps on the trek path
• Breath taking views of the surrounding valleys
• Water Tanks
• Views of Matheran and Mubai city
07:30 am – Meeting at Panvel station and moving to ST stand.
08:00 am – Catching ST to base village.
08:30 am – Reaching base village & having breakfast
09:30 am – Trek starts.
11:00 am – Reaching Prabalmachi
12:30 pm – Reaching top of Kalavantin
01:00 pm – Descend starts
02:30 pm – Having Lunch at Prabalmachi
03:30 pm – Descend starts
05:30 pm – Reaching base village
06:00 pm – Catching ST to Panvel station.
06:30 pm – Reaching Panvel station.
• Don’t miss the train, else you will miss the trek. ST is connected to train timings.
• People suffering from Vertigo or Acrophobia (Height phobia) should avoid going to this fort.
• The steps are pretty steep and require 100% concentration while walking on them.
• Ensure that you wear proper trekking shoes.
• This is trekking and not a leisure tour. Participant understands the risks involved in trekking. Crazy Trekkers takes all necessary safety measurements. Crazy trekkers or any volunteers of crazy trekkers will not be held responsible for any casualty or death happens with participants.
• We advice all participants to be insured.
– Inclusive of transportation by public vehicle to and fro Panvel station, morning tea and breakfast, veg. lunch, statutory permissions and expertise.
Things to carry:
1 – Photo id proof (Must)
2 – A haversack, Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
3 – Sunscream, Odomas.
4 – 2 ltr Water Bottle.
5 – Personal medicines if any needed.
1) Cash payment:
Please feel free to call on below mentioned numbers and
we will arrange for collection of cash.
2) Google Pay:
3) Account Credit:
A/c Name: Ashutosh Kiran Vedak
A/c No: 50100146722585
A/c Type: Savings Bank Account
IFSC Code: HDFC0000060
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on below contact numbers).
Things we don’t tolerate:
* Consumption of Alcohol, cigarettes & drugs.
* Misbehavior with opposite gender.
We don’t take ownership:
* of your personal belongings & valuable items.
* To design Custom trips for your group kindly get in touch with us separately.