- This event has passed.
BM: Tringalwadi One Day Trek – 21st July 2019
July 21 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm UTC+5.5800₹
Date – 21 July 2019
About Tringalwadi Fort:-
Tringalwadi is a village near Igatpuri, that is about 120 km from Mumbai along the Mumbai – Nashik highway (NH 160). Tringalwadi is about 7 kms from Igatpuri and is on the banks of the Tringalwadi reservoir held together by the Tringalwadi Dam.
Tringalwadi Fort is located on a hill behind the village, at a height of 987 msl. The climb to the fort is an easy trek that is largely gentle sloped with the last steep section covered by steps cut into the rock.
Day 01: 21 July 2019
Meeting Point – Kasara Railway Station
Meeting Time – 9.15 AM
CST – 6.55 am
Byculla – 7.2 am
Dadar – 7.8 am
Kurla – 7.15 am
Ghatkopar – 7.19 am
Mulund – 7.30 am
Thane – 7:34 am
Dombivli – 7.47 am
Kalyan – 7.55 am
Titwala – 8.10 am
Asangaon – 8.34 am
Kasara – 9.11 am
*Missing the train means missing the event*
11.00 AM – Reach Tringalwadi village
11.10 AM – Start trek.
1.30 PM – Reach the top. Explore Fort. Photography.
2.00 PM – Descend back to the base
3.00 PM – Reach Base Village
03.30 PM – Lunch Start Return Journey Toward Kasara.
• All the transportation charges from Kasara to Kasara
• Guide & Expertise Charges
• Breakfast & Tea
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
*THINGS TO BE CARRIED:*
• Identity Proof (Must)
• A bottle of water (Atleast 3 Litres),
• Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
• Some ready to eat food – Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Medicine those which u require usually
• A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks & Clothes etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while walking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
•• Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
*BHATKANTI MAHARASHTRACHI* Rules:-
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture. Do not litter, participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer
‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Advance Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS*
Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951 / 9833455983
Pradip Bagwe – 7718822249
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – [email protected]
Paytm # 9969291951