- This event has passed.
BM: Sagargad One Day Trek 7th July 2019
July 7 @ 5:30 am - 9:00 pm UTC+5.51150₹
Date: 7th July 2019
Location: Khandale Village, Alibaug
Altitude: 1,482 feet (452 meters) above sea level
Approximate Duration: 3 hrs of Ascend
As the name goes, Sagar – Sea & Gad – Fort, this place is a perfect tekking destination for both mountain and sea lover. Located in Alibaug – a popular tourist destination; Sagargad is a blissful trekking destination that offers a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from top. From Khandale village, a few hours of ascend across various waterfalls will take you to the summit. As, you reach this gigantic plateau and spend awesome time up there, you’ll enjoy the moment as it’s quite breezy during monsoons. Both Beginners and avid trekkers would love the hike, as it’s picturesque and mesmeric.
Visit Siddeshwar Ashram
Take a look at Dhondana Waterfall – Pristine beauty
Walk through the jungles – Chirping birds enthrall you
Shiva & GaneshTemple at the top – Lot of stories
Ruined fortifications and Y shaped fort structure
Ancient Saptarshi caves
Popular views and peaks
(Once you’re at the summit take a look at the below mentioned highlights)
Manikgad , Karnala, Mirgad on the Eastern side.
Arabian sea, Revdanda Fort on the Western side.
Towards north one can see Dharamtar creek.
Ruins of the British Quarters
Panoramic view of Vanartok Pinnacle
05.30 am – Meet the Chitra Cinema, Dadar (East) and leave for Alibaug
06.30 am – Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
06.45 am – Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
07.00 am – Pickup from McDonalds, Kharghar
09.00 am – Reach Alibaug (Base Village)
09.30 am – Enjoy having breakfast
10.00 am – Start trekking
01.00 pm – Reach the top
02.00 pm – Explore and Lunch
02.30 pm – Start descending
04.30 pm – Reach Base village
05.00 pm – Snacks at base village
05.30 pm – Start return journey
09.00 pm – Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
• Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
• Trekking with all safety measures.
• Tea & breakfast
• Evening Refreshments
• First aid kit.
• Mineral Water
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS*
Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951 / 9833455983
Email – email@example.com
Online Booking – www.mybhatkanti.com
Account Details :
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – 9969291951@axisbank
Paytm # 9969291951
Website – www.mybhatkanti.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/mybhatkanti/
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi