- This event has passed.
BM: Rajmachi Fireflies Special Night Trek 15th-16th June 2019
June 15 @ 5:15 pm - June 16 @ 12:00 pm UTC+5.51150₹
15th-16th June 2019
Category: Trek, Camping
Duration: 1 Night & 1 Day
Cost : ₹1150/- ( Mumbai / Pune )
Meeting Time: 15 June 2019 – 05:15 PM
Meeting Point: Lonavala Station
ABOUT RAJMACHI :
Rajmachi Fort is one of the many historical forts in the rugged hills of Sahyadri Mountains (Western Ghats). It consists of two twin fortresses Shriwardhan Ballekilla and Manaranjan Balekilla, with a wide machi (plateau) surrounding the two Balekillas. Udhewadi is a small village of about 22 houses situated on the machi, at the southern foot of Manaranjan Balekilla of Rajmachi Fort.
A view from the top of the forts of the surrounding hills and valleys is quite mesmerizing. A Shiv Mandir built in the Hemdapanti style of architecture, approximately in the 8th century, on the west end of a big historical water reservoir is worth visiting.
Day 01- Saturday
• NOTE Mumbai people – Catch 12125 PRAGATI EXPRESS Departing from CSTM at 04:25 PM
• NOTE Pune People – Catch 12128 INTERCITY EXPRESS Departure from Pune 5:55 PM)
07:15 PM – Meeting time at Lonavala station. (For more info refer Travel Help)
08:00 PM – Travel to Fanasrai
11:30 PM – Reach Rajmachi Village
11:45 PM – Dinner
11:30 PM – Enjoy the glimpse of Fireflies, Sing Songs & Go to Sleep.
DAY 02 – Sunday
06:00 AM – Wake Up.
07:00 AM – Breakfast
07:30 AM – Visit Shrivardhan
09:00 AM – Depart for Lonavala
12:00 PM – Reach Lonavala. Off to Mumbai.
• Lonavala to Lonavala Transport
• Breakfast, Tea
• Stay in Village house
• Guide & Expertise Charges
• Saturday Lunch
• Train tickets to Lonavala and Back
• Any other item not covered under “Inclusions”.
THINGS TO CARRY :
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Sleeping Bag, Mat, Beddings, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
☎ Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951, 9833455983
☎ Prachi Mohite – 9322169690
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking – www.mybhatkanti.com
Account Details :
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – 9969291951@axisbank
Paytm # 9969291951
Contact us :
Website – www.mybhatkanti.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/mybhatkanti/
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi
You Tube – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCV5ZMJKJgiGE2ht7TxeZ2M
Train Schedule (Mumbai)
Catch 12125 PRAGATI EXPRESS
Departing from CSTM at 04:25 PM
04:25 PM – CSTM
04:37 PM – Dadar
04:54 PM – Thane
05:29 PM – Panvel
06:07 PM – Karjat
06:48 PM – Lonavala
Train schedule (Pune)
Catch 12128 INTEGRITY EXPRESS
Departure from pune at 5:55 PM
05.55PM – Pune
06.47PM – Lonavala