- This event has passed.
BM: Kavnai One Day Trek 14th July 2019
July 14 @ 9:15 am - 3:00 pm UTC+5.5750₹
Date – 14 July 2019
Cost: Rs 750/-
About Kavnai Fort:-
This fort is located on a hill near village Kavanai, in Igatpuri Taluka of Nashik district, India. The Kavnai village is well connected by road to Igatpuri. Igatpuri is 18 km from Kavnai.Village kavanai is a religious place where Saint Dnyaneshwar rested for few days. The religious place Kapilatirth is located near the Kavnai village. The fort is located on a small hillock, north of the village.With a commanding view of the surrounding villages and also a lake on top, Kavnai is well-rounded trek, that can satisfy your thirst for weekend travel!
Day 01: 14 July 2019
Meeting Point – Kasara Railway Station
Meeting Time – 9.15 AM
CST – 6.55 am
Byculla – 7.2 am
Dadar – 7.8 am
Kurla – 7.15 am
Ghatkopar – 7.19 am
Mulund – 7.30 am
Thane – 7:34 am
Dombivli – 7.47 am
Kalyan – 7.55 am
Titwala – 8.10 am
Asangaon – 8.34 am
Kasara – 9.11 am
*Missing the train means missing the event*
11.00 AM – Reach Kavnai village Breakfast enrouted
11.10 AM – Start trek.
12.00 – Reach the top. Explore Fort. Photography.
1.00 PM – Descend back to the base
02.00 PM – Reach Base Village
2.30 PM – Start Return Journey Toward Kasara Lunch enrouted.
• All the transportation charges from Kasara to kasara
• 01 Breakfast
• 01 Lunch
• Guide & Expertise Charges
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
*THINGS TO BE CARRIED:*
• Identity Proof (Must)
• Breakfast & Lunch
• A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Litres),
• Torch with extra batteries (Compulsory)
• Some ready to eat food – Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Medicine those which u require usually
• A good Trekking Shoes, Extra pair of Socks&Clothes, Mats, Sleeping Bags, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while walking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
•• Please avoid wearing Gold and other Ornaments.
*BHATKANTI MAHARASHTRACHI* Rules:-
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture. Do not litter, participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer
‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Advance Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS*
Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951 / 9833455983
Pradip Bagave – 7718822249
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking – www.mybhatkanti.com
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – 9969291951@axisbank
Paytm # 9969291951