- This event has passed.
BM: Gorakhgad Thrilling Trek 30th June 2019
June 30 @ 7:30 am - 6:30 pm UTC+5.5950₹
Date: 30 June 2019
Location: Thane, Dehri
Duration: 1 Day
Meeting Time: 30 June 2019 07:15 AM
Meeting Point: Kalyan Startion
Seats: 18 Participants only.
Cost – 950/-
Contact Person: Satya Narkar
Contact Number: +91 9969291951 / 9833455983
Gorakhgad, named after Saint Gorakhnath, is a small hill fort near Murbad in Thane district. Trails through thick forest, rock cut steep steps are the major features of the trek. The apex of the fort houses a small Mahadev temple. There are rock cut water cisterns and caves near the apex. One can see Siddhagad and Ahupe Ghat from the apex. The fort was a meditation place of sadhus and hermits. The fort was probably constructed with a view of guarding the Ancient trade route of Naneghat. Gorakhgad stands tall with twin pinnacle of Machchhindragad.
Day 1st – Sunday
07:15 AM – Meeting point at Kalyan station and Start our journey towards the base village.
Note : Catch 06.10AM train From CSMT to Karjat
09:30 AM – Reach base village Dehri and have breakfast.
10:00 AM – Start trek from base to Gorakhgad caves.
12:30 PM – Reach caves and keep your bags in caves. Explore the fort.
01:00 PM – Start descending & reach to Dehri.
02:30 PM – Have lunch at Dehri village and start return journey towards Kalyan station.
• Transportation from Kalyan and Return
• Guide Charges
• Trekking Insurance
• Basic First Aid
• Train tickets to Kalyan
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
Satyawan Narkar – 9969291951 / 9833455983
Prakash Patil – 9920758115
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – [email protected]
Paytm # 9969291951
Website – www.mybhatkanti.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/mybhatkanti/
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi
You Tube – https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCV5ZMJKJgiGE2ht7TxeZ2M