- This event has passed.
BM: Devkund Waterfall Trek 7th July 2019
July 6 @ 11:00 pm - July 7 @ 11:00 pm UTC+5.51250₹
Date:- 7th July 2019
Event Type – Trek & Water fun
Duration – 1D
Cost -₹ 1250/-
Devkund is one the most loved one day trek situated at Bhira dam. It is a ‘plunge’ waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It ithe s confluence of three waterfalls and is said to be the origin of Kundalika river. It is about a three-hour trek from base village along the dam backwater and through forest to reach this place known as ‘Devkund’. A major part of the trek goes through some semi-dried forests with the river running parallel and sometimes crisscrossing through the route. One of best weekend gateway near from Mumbai and Pune, a must visit place for nature lovers. Let’s get connected to nature and have a refreshing weekend which will leave only footprints behind with lifetime memories with our team
Meeting Point : Chitra cinema (Dadar)
Meeting Time : 11.00pm on 6th July 2019
Day 01 – 6th July 2019 (Sat)
11.30PM – Depart from Mumbai by a Private bus.
Day 02 – 7th July 2019 (Sun)
5.00 AM – Reach Bhira
Small Introduction session and trek guidelines & Breakfast
6.30 AM – Start trek
9.30 AM – Reach waterfall
Enjoy in the natural pool water, dance, have lovely photographs
12.00pm – Start return trek
2.00pm – Reach back to bhira
Get changed and have tasty lunch
3.30pm – start return journey to Mumbai.
8.00pm – Reach Mumbai
1. A beautiful Devkund Waterfall
2. Water fun
3. Bhira Dam
4. Tamhini Ghat
Mumbai to mumbai Transport
Forest Entry Charges
Mineral Water/Cold drinks etc.
Any other charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
THINGS TO CARRY
• Identity Proof (must)
• Torch with extra battery (must)
• A bottle of water (At least 3 Liters)
• Some ready to eat food, Plum Cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Personal Care Medicine those which u require usually.
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks.
• Extra pair of clothes, Rain Coat, Wind Cheater, etc.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
RULES & NOTES
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Sleeveless, Low neck, Figure hugging, Shirts/Tops, Short Pants, Hot Pant not allowed.
• All our photo, walks are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
• Respect the heritage and culture.
• Do not litter, participants are requested to carry – – the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
• Trek Leader’s decision will be final and binding.
• Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer (50% advance payment)
• ‘BHATKANTI’ Group reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
• Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
• Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Name: Satyawan Narkar
Bank: AXIS BANK
Branch: Worli Naka
Account No: 914010057458213
IFS Code: UTIB0000653
UPI – [email protected]
Paytm # 9969291951
Website – www.mybhatkanti.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/mybhatkanti/
Instagram – www.instagram.com/bhatkanti.maharashtrachi