- This event has passed.
Jawhar Tourism Bhupatgad trek with waterfall🌧 14 July 2019
Sunday, 14 July 2019.
Reporting at 6:30 am at Virar, west, at the bus stand.
Bhupatgad is the most beautiful scenic trek in monsoon with amazing landscape and lush green trail.on the top of the fort large plateau, fortification like a ruined fort door, a citadel, a small temple, water tank, lake, breathtaking view of “S” shape river in the Valley. After trek enjoying in the waterfall is best to experience ever. This is located at Palghar dist.
6:30 am – Reporting at Virar, west, near bus stand.
10:00 am – Reaching at base camp, fresh up and breakfast.
11:00 am – Start trek to bhupatgad.
1:00 pm – Get down and have lunch at Base camp.
2:00 pm – Enjoy at the waterfall.
4:00 pm – Shirpamal & Jaivilas palace.
5:00 pm – Hi tea & bye bye with great memories
Grade: Easy, also good for beginners.
– Guided historical tour.
– Greenery and scenic view from the top.
– Waterfall bath.
– Fresh homemade delicious food.
– Jaivilas palace – it is a masterpiece of architecture with a blend of Western and Indian style.
– Shirpamal – Where Shivaji Maharaj choose to camp while en route to Surat.
1100/- per person
– Cost includes Virar-jawhar-Virar journey by private vehicle.
– Breakfast+ energy bar + lunch+ hi tea
– First aid, guidance.
– Cold drinks & mineral water.
– Everything which is not included in includes.
For booking and confirmation click on following link -: https://ticketing.eventshigh.com/checkout.jsp?eid=0c052be3154000eea96a3c1444aca7cb
Call 9226872187 / 7720092187
Or WhatsApp at https://wa.me/91922687218