- This event has passed.
Bhramanti365 – Kudremukh – Mountain Range Trek (Karnataka) on 14th August – 17th August 2019.
August 14 @ 10:00 pm UTC+5.56500INR
Kudremukh – Mountain Range Trek (Karnataka) on 14th August – 17th August 2019.
We @Bhramanti365 has arranged Mountain Range trek to Kudremukh on 14th august – 17 August 2019
Kudremukh is located in the Chikamangaluru district. The word “Kudremukh” means “horse face”, and the side of the mountain resembles the shape of a horse face, hence the name. The peak is also mentioned in the historical pages as ‘Samseparvata” as it is close to Samse. The mountain peak is the third highest peak in Karnataka. The hill station also has a National Park that is known for Tiger Preservation as well popular for rich bio-diversity. The alluring hill station has many enigmatic places that bewitch anyone. The hills, lakes, valleys, lush greenery etc. attracts many tourists to the location.
The highest point in the National Park is the Kudremukh peak which is around 1892 meters high. The opulence of the soils is perfect for the growth of lush greenery, hence most of the park is filled with evergreen forests and green grasses. Many flowering plants like the Orchids are found here.
INFORMATION IN BRIEF :-
Location :- Udupi – Balagal – Mullodi – Kudremukh
Trek start point: – Mullodi – 6 kms uphill from balagal
Difficulty level: – medium – high on Endurance.
Kudremukh peak height: – 1892 mtrs.
Kudremukh trek distance: – 9 kms (one side)
Trek time :- 7-9 hours approx.
SCHEDULE FOR THE EVENT: – Meeting at CST Terminus Railway Station on 14th August 2019 at 09:00 PM near Inquiry Counter. ( will be notified in details later on )
Day #01 – (14th August)
@ Boarding CST – Mangalore Express from CST Terminus ( Time 22:00 Hrs)
@ No Meals provided in travel (kindly note) .
@ Overnight journey in the train reaching Udupi at 01:30 PM
Day #02 – (15th August)
@ Lunch in the nearby restaurant ( Veg simple meals )
@ Travel to Balagal in public transport .
@ Reach balagal – home stay by evening 06:30 PM
@ Leisure time ( Tea / coffee / snacks served)
@ Refresh , Dinner and Rest time ( Prepare for the Trek prior hand )
@ please note the arrangements are done at home so girls and boys will get separate rooms for sleeping.
Day #03 – (16th August)
@ Wake up call early at 04:00 AM
@ Breakfast and Gear up for Kudremukh Range Trek
@ Kudremukh Trek @ 06:30 AM
@ Reach the Peak of Kudremukh ( Horse Faced Mountain)
@ Trek will end at 05:00 PM – Reach balagal homestay.
@ Snacks served at balagal
@ Catch Jamnagar Express 23:42 Hrs
@ Train is upto Vasai Road ( Harbour line and central line people can get down at panvel and western line can alight at vasai road railway station)
@ Trek ends with Mesmerizing and beautiful Trek memories.
One has to Transfer (NEFT) 2500/- (In Advance) into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration. – (Payment via NEFT/RTGS only)
In the Name of: Ms GEETANJALI AMEY BHAGAT.
Bank :- ICICI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 033401519935
IFS Code: ICIC000034
# Inclusions: – Sleeper Coach Tickets ( CST to Udupi and Back) , 1 -Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 2– Dinner, Inner line Permits , Forest Charges , Inner Vehicle Charges, Accommodation (Dormitory type with basic amenities ) , Basic first Aid, Guide Charges and Expertise Charges .
# Exclusions: – Mineral Water, Cold Drinks, Medical Emergency (If any) Medical Evacuation (If Any) and any other Expenses occurred other than Inclusions
Cost for the Event: – 6500 / – Per head
Send us an email with the inquiry details in the below format to [email protected]gmail.com
Details needed while sending an Email –
· Full Name –
· Personal Contact Number – (Preferred Whatsapp No.)
· Number of Seats to book –
Maximum Seats = 20 Only
Itinerary & Mandatory Things to Carry:-
· Water Bottle ( 2 Litres minimum), Carry clothes according to weather conditions.
· Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
· Good Trekking shoes (Action Trekking Preferably)
· Cap, Socks (Extra) Extra 2 – Pair of Clothes, Safety pins , scarf, extra shoe lace , torch with extra batteries.
· Bedding for the Night ( Sleeping bag, mattress , shawl chadar etc)
· Personal basic medical kit (carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
· Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
· No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
· A haversack to put all these things.
Safety measure is to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
Rules & Regulations:
No Littering Policy: Participants are requested to carry their own waste back to home or to the railway Station to dispose in the Dustbins.
Smoking and Alcohol Prohibited: Smoking and Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited on the Event.
Group Policy: One has to Strictly follow the Group Policy … Not to be Deviated from the Group without the Leader Permissions, In case of any Injury, Accident, Death or Loss of Baggage RAC Group and it’s instructors, organizers, shall not be responsible in any manner for the Casualty Occurred and no interference of the parents, guardians of participants will be entertained.
Note: – Adventure Activities are Organized considering the Favourable conditions of Nature and Atmosphere.. Where Safety Comes first.. If in case there is a natural Calamity and if event is Cancelled NO REFUND will be provided in such Circumstances. Leaders Decision will be Final. So no Arguments will be entertained.
Cancellation And Refund Policy – Please go thru Carefully :-
· Any Cancellation done should be notified by writing an email; Verbal cancellation shall not be entertained and henceforth will not be considered as cancellation.
· Refund will be paid thru cash / cheque irrespective of any mode of payment done.
· Has all the rights reserved to change / prepone or modify the Event; we are not liable to refund the booking charges on any cost.
· Incase of Natural , Uncertain Calamity if the Event is cancelled there shall be no refund provided – kindly note
· We are not responsible for any loss of baggage / belongings
· In case of any cancellation , Money will be refunded for “Refundable clause” advance bookings and other arrangements booking charges shall not be refunded ,
· No further arguments shall be entertained
Deductions as Follows :-
· 30 Days before the Event :- 25% of the Total Cost shall be deducted
· 10 Days before the Event :- 50% of the Total Cost shall be deducted
· Within 10 Days – before Departure: – NO REFUND shall be provided.
· Refund shall be calculated on the total amount paid or Round off on Pro-Rata Basis.
For confirmation please contact below mentioned numbers
Amey Bhagat : 9987121415 / 9029209992
Connect with Us on Social Media –
1⃣ Website: http://www.b365.co.in/
2⃣ FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bhramanti365
3⃣ FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bhramanti365
4⃣ Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ameybhagat/
5⃣ Meetup : https://www.meetup.com/Bhramanti365/