Bhramanti365 – Tour to Meghalaya – Cherrapunji – Shillong on 21st September 2019 – 27th September 2019.
September 22 - September 2716500INR
Dear Friends ,
Trip to Meghalaya – Cherrapunji – Khasi Hills is scheduled on 21st Sep – 27th Sep 2019, Details as follows
Meghalaya is a beautiful hilly state nested in the north eastern India. The name means “the abode of clouds” in Sanskrit. It is indeed a beautiful place to travel which offers various breathtaking and mesmerising sights, pristine nature, various types of local cuisine, festivals. The rich bio-diversity has attracted many tourist to explore this beautiful locations ( Assam , Shillong , Cherrapunji – Meghalaya )
DAY 0 – 21st September (Saturday)
Meet Mumbai airport @ 10 pm and take a flight for Guwahati, ( or meet us on Sunday 10 AM at Guwahati Railway station / Guwahati Airport )
DAY 1 – 22nd September (Sunday)
Arrive at Guwahati airport or Railway station till 10 am, pickup, move towards ‘’TUBER’’ village in ‘’East Jintiya Hills’’. Homestay here, local sightseeing, rest for the day.
DAY 2- 23rd September (Monday)
Wakeup early morning 5 am (sunrise time at 4:30 AM), ready to go ‘’KRUNG SHURI’’ waterfalls,Boating at ‘’DAWKI RIVER (crystal clear water), VISIT TO Cleanest village of Asia ‘’MAWLYNNONG’’ & Living root bridge, back to home ‘’TUBER’’ around 6 pm.
MAWLYNNONG’ – Living Roots Bridge
MAWLYNNONG’ – Clean Village
DAY 3- 24th September, (Tuesday)
Travel to Cherapunji, local sightseeing-
1. Mawsmai cave,
2. Seven sisters falls,
3. Nohkalikai falls,
4. Mawkdok valley,
5. Eco park,
6. Air force museum etc.
Rest for the day, stay @ simple hotel.
DAY 4- 25th September (Wednesday)
Double Decker living root bridge (Trek 4-5 Hours), some other spots assighseeing and back to hotel.
DAY 5- 26th September (Thursday)
Move to Shillong by jeep, Local sighseeing at shillong-
1. Elephanta falls,
2. Ward’s lake,
3. Shillong peak,
4. Rhino heritage museum,
5. Shopping In police bazar / bada bazar.
Stay in one common room / Dormitory.
DAY 6 – 27th September (Friday)
Bye Bye to INCREDIBLE MEGHALAYA, move towards GUWAHATI airport / railway station.
Cost of the Trip is 17500 /- Per Person ( Including GST ) – Ex – Guwahati.
Mandatory Things to Carry :-
1) Carry Clothes according to your comfort ( Thermal wear and Rainwear is compulsary )
2) Good Footwear, ( No wearing of heels )
3) Routine Medicines, Personal basic medical kit ( to avoid complications )
4) Cap, Socks (Extra) Extra 2 – Pair of Clothes, Safety pins , scarf, extra shoe lace , torch with extra batteries.
5) Bedding for the Night ( Sleeping bag, mattress , shawl chadar etc)
6) Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
7) No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
8) Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, A haversack to put all these things.
1) Accommodation in Hotels / Guest House (Triple Sharing) / Dormitory etc
2) Meals included Breakfast and Dinner. (Note: Lunch will be en-route to taste the local delicacies, which will be borne by participants.)
3) Travel from Guwahati to Guwahati with Sightseeing in Jeeps or in Non A/c pvt vehicle
4) Entry fees wherever applicable, like Forest entry fees.
1) Travel to Guwahati ( Air , Rail Etc )
2) Meals while sightseeing
3) Any shopping expenses
4) Mineral water , cold drinks , hot drinks etc
5) Medical Emergency , Medical evacuation ( if any )
6) And any other Expenses occurred other than Inclusions
Terms and Conditions:
- Participant needs to get the personal medicines if any to avoid complications
- All the accommodations will be on triple sharing basis.
- Participants need to take care of belongings and all the electrical devices, cameras and ornaments.
- Organisers or group leaders will not be responsible for any kind of loss (Accidental / natural).
- Since it’s a group activity, the group leader’s decision will be final and we encourage support from the entire participants for the same.
- Any change in itinerary due to incidents such as natural calamities, bad weather conditions or any other issues which are not in control of trip organisers, or any additional expenses due to above mentioned reasons will be share by participants.
- Send us an email with the inquiry details in the below format to [email protected]/[email protected]
Details needed while sending an Email–
Personal Contact Number – (Preferred WhatsappNo.)
Number of Seats to book–
Cancellation and Refund Policy – Please go thruCarefully:
Any Cancellation done should be notified by writing an email;
Verbal cancellation shall not be entertained and henceforth will not be considered as cancellation.
Refund will be paid thru cash / cheque irrespective of any mode of paymentdone.
- Deductions as Follows:-
30 Days before the Event: – 25% of the Total Cost shall be deducted 10 Days before the Event: – 50% of the Total Cost shall be deducted
Within 10 Days – before Departure: – NO REFUND shall be provided.
Refund shall be calculated on the total amount paid or Round off on Pro-Rata Basis.
For confirmation please contact below mentioned numbers
Gitanjali Bhagat :- 7304108886 / Amey Bhagat : 9987121415
One has to Transfer (NEFT) 6000/- (In Advance) into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration. – (Payment via NEFT/RTGS only)In the Name of: Ms GEETANJALI AMEY BHAGAT.
Bank :- ICICI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 033401519935
IFS Code: ICIC000034
- Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on [email protected] / [email protected] & Fill Up The One Time Registration Form. From the Link “http://goo.gl/forms/GzvHYUz9DB ”
Visit :- http://www.b365.co.in/event/tour-meghalaya-sikkim-cherrapunji-assam-21st-september-2019-29th-september-2019/