- This event has passed.
Plus Valley Adventures Bhorgiri To Bhimashankar Trek
November 30 @ 5:30 am - 8:30 pm UTC+5.5
An event every week that begins at 5:30 am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until December 29, 2019
Bhorgiri village is a very small village. There are hills on the three side of the village. And one of the hills has Bhorgiri fort and caves. The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers!!! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra Giant Squirrel, in local language known as “Shekru.” In Monsoon this is the perfect trek for Beginners, Nature Lovers, and Photographers. It’s a plain Jungle walk of around 3 Hours which ends at “Gupta Bhimashankar”. One has to pass the Streams & waterfall to reach the Bhimashankar Temple.
Bhorgiri is a small fort located below the plateau of bhimashankar.The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers !! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra which Giant Squirrel, in local language recognized as Shekru . Bhimashankar is also home to the barking deer’s, wild boars and many other small herbovores. It is also host to small carnivores like jackal. This trek is very beautiful throughout the year and in all seasons. The bhorgiri Fort is worth visiting as it has 17 water tanks at the top. The origin of the Bhima River is on the way of this trek route.
Base Village:- Bhorgiri
District & Region:- Pune
Route from Pune:- Pune – Rajgurunagar – Bhorgiri
Distance from Pune:- 100Km
1. 05.30 am After Attendance Departure for Bhorgiri.
2. 07.30 am Tea & Breakfast on the Way.
3. 09.00 am Reach Bhorgiri Village. Toilets are not available throughout the Trek & at Base Village.
4. 09.15 am After Introduction & Briefing Start a Trek towards Bhimashankar.
Cross the Streams, enjoy Waterfalls.
5. 12.30 pm Reach Bhimashankar.
6. 01.00 pm Lunch at Bhimashankar
7. 02.30 pm Start return journey towards Pune with happy memories. Evening Tea & Snacks on the way.
8. 08.00 pm Reach Plus Valley Adventure office same route.
1. Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
2. Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
3. Avoid trekking during the nights.
4. Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
5. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
6. The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
7. For Medical Form please visit: https://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/medical-form/
Fees:- 1050/- + 5% GST
Contact Numbers:- 7720080918 / 8380054989 / 88
1. a. Online on http://www.plusvalleyadventure.com/
2. In Bank Account of Stepin Adventure.
Bank Details –
Account Name – Stepin Adventure.
A/c number – 913020021328564
Bank – Axis Bank LTD.
Branch – Paud Road
IFSC Code – UTIB0001894
(Note – Only Cheque deposits and NEFT transfers.
No cash deposit)
3. You can pay the cash in our Office. Receipt will be given to you.
Address – Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp.
Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune-
Please refer our website:-
Pick up Point:-
Plus Valley Adventure Office, 3, Anand Complex, Alkapuri Society, Opp. Hotel Kinara, Above Bata Showroom, Vanaz Corner, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune- 411029.
Meeting Time:- 05.30 a.m.
Members from Mumbai can join the event from Pune.
1. Transportation by Private Non AC Vehicle (Pune to Pune)
2. Tea, Breakfast, Veg. Lunch/pack lunch
3. Experts in adventure activity
4. Safety equipment’s
5. First Aid Kit
Fees Excludes:- 1. Cold Drinks, Mineral Water, etc.
2. Private orders of Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner on Saturday & Sunday night, etc.
3. Personal expenditure of any kind.
4. Insurance Coverage.bhimabbbbbbhimbh
5. Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
6. Any other charges not specifically mentioned in “Fee Includes”.hyadrihh