Aundha Patta Bitangad Aadgad Dubergad trek
December 7 @ 6:30 am - December 8 @ 4:00 pm UTC+5.52600₹
Aundha Patta Bitangad Aadgad Dubergad trek
Difficulty Level Grade: Medium to Hard
Endurance Level – Medium
Bitangad : Easy 4000ft / 1220m
It is in Nashik and base village is Bitanwadi. We do reach top by rocky staircase having proper holds like other forts from nashik region.
A small cave is seen after three staircases. Two water tanks are present on fort. Windmills are all over the surrounding Mahakal hill offers stunning view.
Aadgad : Easy 4016ft / 1221m
This fort was mainly used as watchtower for areas between like Sinnar, Igatpuri. The cave which is located at the middle can accomodate around 20 people.
The strange Sharabh sculpure inside 2200 years old water tank in west side group is must. It offers view of Patta, Aundha, Dubergad, Songad, Parvatgad, Kalsubai peak etc.
Gondeshwar Temple :
Hemadpanthi style temple is built with the use of locally available black stone and lime, glorifying the local craftsmanship.The degree of skill that went into making the carved panels and the entire design of the temple is awesome.
Aundha : Hard / 4400ft
औंढा (अवंध) (Aundha)
The fort of Aundh is like a pinnacle, since top of the fort is very small. The main use of this place was to keep a check on the surrounding region. We can see 4-5 cisterns on the fort. Water is available in one cave. There is an entrance carved here from the huge rock.
Till 1688 the fort was under Maratha rule. Then the Mughals captured it and Mughal Sardar Shyamsingh was appointed as the chief of the fort.
Patta / Vishramgad : Easy / 4566 ft / 1392m
Patta was used to be at the border of the Swarajya. When shivaji maharaj was coming after winning Jalnapur i.e. Jalna, the mughal army trapped him from three sides. It was because of the mastery of Bahirji Naik who was the head of the detective department that shivaji maharaj was able to reach Patta safely.
Shivaji Maharaj once visited and rested here. In 1627 this fort was won by Moghuls. In 1671 Moropant Pingale captured this fort but, it was again recaptured by Moghuls in 1672. In 1675 this fort was captured again by Moropant Pingale.
Dubergad : Easy
Dubergad is nearby to Sinner. Proper steps and reling are available to climb and can be reached in 25-30 minutes on top.
Saptashrungi Devi Temple, 2 water cisterns and a lake are there to see on the fort.
Barve Wada in the base village Dubure is a Birth place of Bajirao Peshwa I. One must visit this place.
Overview / Itinerary:
Day 0 : Friday.
Pune people can travel by 06.35pm : Indrayani Exress / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station to kalyan and catch connected Local to Kasara.
Mumbai People please Catch *09.32pm Kasara Slow Local from CST* and meet us at Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway station at 12.15am on Friday Midnight
09.32pm : CST
09.40pm : Byculla
09.50pm : Dadar
10.00pm : Kurla
10.06pm : Ghatkopar
10.25pm : Thane
10.50pm : Dombivali
11.00pm : Kalyan
12.10am : Kasara
Day 1 : Saturday.
02.30am : Reach Base village rest till 05.30am
05.30am : Wake up call
06.45am : Start Trek after Breakfast and Tea
08.30am : Reach Bitangad top
Explore, photography and enjoy the view of Kalsubai Range peaks and forts
09.30am : Start descending to base village
10.30am : Reach base village and move to Patta Aka Visharamgad
11.30am : Reach Patta top and explore
01.00pm : Start descending for Lunch
02.30pm : Move to Aadgad
03.30pm : Start Trek to Aadgad
04.30pm : Reach Aadgad top and explore
05.45pm : Start descending to Base village
06.30pm : Reach base village
08.00pm : Dinner time and retire for the day
Day 2 : Sunday.
05.30am : Wake up call
06.00am : Start Trek to Dubergad for Sunrise view
Reach Dubergad top for Sunrise
07.30am : Start descending to base village
Breakfast and Tea time
09.00am : Move to Aundha Fort
09.30am : Reach base village and Start trek
11.00am : Reach Aundha fort top and explore
12.00pm : Start descending to base village for Lunch
01.30pm : Lunch
02.30pm : Start return journey to Kasara.
04.30pm : Reach Kasara and move to Kalyan / Mumbai
06.00pm : Reach Mumbai or Pune.
Cost – 2600/- PP
Travel from Kasara to Kasara
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellent,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag and Mat / 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.