Anjarle Turtle festival 2020
March 27 @ 10:00 pm - March 29 @ 9:30 pm UTC+5.5
One event on March 20, 2020 at 10:00 pm
One event on March 27, 2020 at 10:00 pm
One event on April 3, 2020 at 10:00 pm
One event on April 10, 2020 at 10:00 pm
One event on April 17, 2020 at 10:00 pm
One event on April 24, 2020 at 10:00 pm
Trikon Presents Anjarle Turtle Festival 2020 for all those who wish to embark on a memorable sojourn with fellow trikoners to witness the rare and scarce sea turtles at the Golden Sand Beach of Anjarle. This is the best time to visit Anjarle to experience breeding of turtle at Anjarle Turtle festival.
This Year visit Anjarle for the much talked about Anjarle Turtle Festival. Greet those tiny creatures and see them hatch eggs during the Anjarle turtle festival.
Situated on Maharashtra’s Konkan coastline, Anjarle is another gem, quite unexplored by tourists as of now. It earned its reputation for not only its beauty and tranquility but also for its Conservation Movement. Anjarle Turtle Festival is aimed at conserving eggs of Olive Ridley Turtles that are one of the endangered species. Upon maturity, these hatchlings are then released into the sea under watchful eyes of volunteers. Witnessing the birth of these tiny turtles and their maiden journey towards the sea is a sight to behold. It signifies the value of life, no matter how small, in this big beautiful world!
Eco-tourism Trip and Awareness
Anjarle Turtle Festival is not just about little turtles hatching season and the beautiful beaches, there something more to it. Olive Ridley Turtles are one of the more endangered species of turtle. To protect and conserve these turtles, the Marine Conservation Society hosts this turtle festival at Anjarle every year to spread awareness and promote eco-tourism.
Batch 1 : 14th – 15th March 2020
Batch 2 : 21st – 22nd March 2020
Batch 3 : 28th – 29th March 2020
Batch 4 : 04th – 05th April 2020
Batch 5 : 11th – 12th April 2020
Batch 6 : 18th – 19th April 2020
Batch 7 : 25th – 26th April 2020
22:00 – Meet the Trikon Team at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
22:30 – Leave from Dadar towards other pick-up points
22:45 – Pickup from K Star Mall , Chembur
23:30 – Pickup from Vashi Below Main Bridge
Overnight Journey to Anjarle
05:30 am Reach Anjarle and freshen up
06:00 am Head to Anjarle beach for Turtle sighting
09:00 am Return to homestay for breakfast
10:00 am Set out to visit Suvarnadurg fort by boat ride. Yippie!
11:00 am Reach the Fort and Explore.
01:00 pm Enjoy Veg Konkani food at Anjarle
05:00 pm Head back to Anjarle beach for Turtle sighting
06:30 pm Go for backwater ride
07:30 pm Return to homestay for dinner. Go for a night-stroll and retire for the day
05:30 am Wake up call and freshen up
06:00 am Walk towards Anjarle beach for Turtle sighting
09:00 am Return to homestay, have breakfast and leave for Kadyavarcha Ganpati Temple, Shree Keshavraj Temple and Shree Vyaghreshwar Temple
01:00 pm Enjoy lunch at Dapoli
03:00 pm Start return journey to Mumbai, evening refreshment en route
09:30 pm Reach Dadar
- Witness the joy of turtle hatchlings as they walk into the sea
- Learn about Olive Ridley turtle conservation
- Enjoy sunrise and sunset at the beach
- Visit Suvarnadurg Fort by boat
- Visit the famous Kadyavarcha Ganpati Temple
- Also get to see other temples dedicated to Vishnu and Shiva
- Indulge in mouth-watering Konkani cuisine
- Experience rustic village homestay
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Dadar and back by Private AC Bus
- Entry charges
- Boat Ride to Suvarnadurg Fort
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch , Evening Tea / Coffee , Dinner & Sunday Breakfast , Lunch
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Camera charges
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, Sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
1. Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
2. Emergence of Hatchlings of turtles is a natural process; Trikon won’t be held responsible for low or no hatchings, though the dates are fixed as per the maximum probability.
3. The above beaches in and around Velas have strong RIP currents so you won’t be allowed to go into the water with or without Life jacket / Life Guards and attempt swimming.
4. Velas has good facility of washroom at the home stays.
5. Network is quite poor at Velas though the other destinations offer fair connectivity.Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.Modes Of Payment: You have the option to pay Rs. 2000/- in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 7 days prior to the event date for confirmation.Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 332805000297
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TTRIKON
Branch: VIDYA VIHAR WEST
IFSC Code : ICIC0003328Mobile Banking DetailsPayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: [email protected] to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to [email protected]
Please call on +919819021806 / +919820022466 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at [email protected] Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #2307 Velas Turtle Festival Tour’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as T Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & cooperation.
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
Please refer to following links for more information:-
Why T Trikon?
Rules and Regulation
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Follow us on:
“For WhatsApp notifications on T Trikon upcoming events, please ping us ‘UPDATE’ with your ‘NAME’ on 9819021806”
Please save this number as T Trikon to receive Broadcast message
Look forward to having you with us!
Connect | Explore | Unwind